JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was at cabelas off Nyberg RD and I managed to score a box of .45 auto 230gr fmj/300- rounds for $129.00. It seems that Friday's are the best days to get it before it hits the shelves.. the employee was still unpacking while it was being taken by customers. I got there right when they opened, I did hear them say they had .223, 9mm, .308 & .45.
Good luck!

93C322F5-EACF-4EB7-8754-848A19736534.jpeg

I was at cabelas off Nyberg RD and I managed to score a box of .45 auto 230gr fmj/300- rounds for $129.00. It seems that Friday's are the best days to get it before it hits the shelves.. the employee was still unpacking while it was being taken by customers. I got there right when they opened, I did hear them say they had .223, 9mm, .308 & .45.
Good luck!

View attachment 766973
I was there. Were you the guy jumping up and down, yelling "I got some, I finally got some"

I live near Auburn, WA...and I had to drive all the way to the Tualatin Cabela's just prior to Covid to get my black powder revolver from them. Lucky thing I made the trip. Colt Navy in 36 pretty well sold out all stores. LOL...three weeks or so ago I had to drive to the East Wenatchee Sportsman's Warehouse to grab the only remaining #10 Remington percussion caps in the Great Northwest. No kidding. All stores searched...all stores no stock. Except Wenatchee store, and that includes all the other sporting goods chains, Cabela's too. And here's the kicker: From Auburn to Wenatchee you have to drive over both Blewett and Snoqualmie Pass to get there and same thing going back. That's desperation.

Tell me there isn't a shortage of regular ammo and BP caps. Oh brother. o_O I grabbed all 400 caps they had and a few boxes of Hornady 375 round ball as well. That's enough for a long while on the Colt replica. Powder, ball and other accessories still easy to obtain, but the caps are tough. I sent a message to Remington and they answered. (Below)
ColtNavy1.jpg
RemingtonContact.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads