JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They don't ship until they get your money order, per the website. I have a friend who buys all his ammo there and says he's always gotten great service. I'd call tomorrow, beg forgiveness, And just cancel. There's also an email form you can fill out that'll probably work just as well.

They almost certainly have a database if you established an account. If you just never send in the money order with no correspondence, they're holding stock they could distribute/sell to other customers. That would probably get you flagged forever in their system as a "bad" customer. Email probably suffices in this day and age, but to be honest, I'm pretty sure this is a private business and run by a person. As a person myself, one who's married to a former tech industry guru (who's now a psychiatric nurse practitioner - go figure), one thing that's always galled me about her and her former techie friends is their belief that email is enough. As a mental health professional myself, I know that written language is interpreted pretty much based on how the person reading it is feeling at that particular moment. The words on the screen don't have inflection, tone, and all the other things that we as humans take our cues from as to what kind of person the other guy/girl really is and whether they mean what they're saying or not. Talking to someone on the phone, having them say they're really sorry to have to cancel the order and know what an inconvenience it is to you and your business, having them promise to post something positive about you in a review for being so nice about it, and getting to hear the sincerity in their voice...well, that says a lot. It only takes five minutes of your time. I doubt there's a much better way of spending it than simply being a good human being to another human being.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top