JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Any Oregonian have insight in how outsiders in the 2A movement view Oregon's 2A struggles?

Short version? They feel that Oregon is being betrayed.

Here's my 1st question, WTH is going on with these people, why do this?

The accusations are pretty wild,, any insight?

Lastly can anything be done?

Any Oregonian have insight in how outsiders in the 2A movement view Oregon's 2A struggles?

Short version? They feel that Oregon is being betrayed.

Here's my 1st question, WTH is going on with these people, why do this?

The accusations are pretty wild,, any insight?

Lastly can anything be done?
There is only one "solution". Many just don't like it. WA,& OR have long been in a race to the bottom with CA. The real problem is so few gun owners and just plain freedom lovers will do anything. It's too easy to ignore it, have your coffee, head to work, and pretend like nothing is wrong. :s0092:
A LOT of gun owners were and still are, supporting the party in power right now. When you ask them about the disaster that has taken only a few months to create they will strait face tell you it's either a lie, or it's Trumps fault.
The only way to stop any of this, or better yet turn it back is voting. Ranting, letters, emails, mean zero to the law makers who just win anyway. Those in power only fear one thing, loss of power. Keep everyone fighting with each other and they win and keep winning. As for OR, people have to remember when Kate ran for another term a LOT of gun owners helped her win. So when those who helped her win want to get mad at someone? They need only look in the mirror. They had a choice and they chose Kate. So now they can enjoy what they voted for. :s0092: Sadly the smart ones who voted well have to live with the disaster.

Overheard this today at LGS. Wa state recorded more votes in our governor's race than votes in the presidential election.
Not sure what that means, but it sounds fishy.
Maybe Oregon needs an audit too?

Colorado had some counties with more votes than the population. I know one was where they subtracted the penitentiary prisoners and discovered it was way over voted.

Wyoming isn't free of it either. People need to wake up.

What I read in that article about Oregon's politics double dealing on these laws being shoved down the throats of folks was shocking to me. This needs to be stopped somehow.

HanSell-out is my senator. I'll be writing him to let him know what l think about him and his actions.
He's unlikely to run again, which is too bad... I'd live a chance to campaign against him.

Run Jonny Run! We need folks to take up the charge. All of us need to do whatever we can, wherever we are.

Overheard this today at LGS. Wa state recorded more votes in our governor's race than votes in the presidential election.
There is of course always some fraud. When dealing with elections that is as old as elections. Of course the real problem is the people who were voted in here in WA, and in the national election were not put there by 10% while 90% voted against them. Which is how it should have been. A LOT of gun owners still proudly admit they voted for the party who won and will hear nothing about how it was a mistake. A hell of a lot of other gun owners refused to vote at all. Using the excuse it does not matter. So they too voted for the people who won, hope they enjoy what they voted for. None of them will ever admit it had anything to do with them of course. :s0054: Sadly I am no longer sure this will ever change until its too late. :(

HanSell-out is my senator. I'll be writing him to let him know what l think about him and his actions.
He's unlikely to run again, which is too bad... I'd live a chance to campaign against him.
Hell, I'd vote for ya! Several times! And I don't even live in Oregoon! :D

I know a few people who didn't vote for president, hating both Trump and Biden, but voted for down ballot local/state candidates and propositions. :s0092:

Let me make it crystal clear: If you vote for the people who do this crap, you own their crap.

Make gun rights and other BOR issues career suicide to even approach screwing with first, other policy differences AFTER the Breach of Contract has been corrected.

So many people. So many people, hate what they see happening in the democrat strongholds of our stateS. Portland, Eugene, Seattle and the surrounding areas of these places. They keep voting for these people because the far right Republicans are so terrible. More terrible than the far left. They truly believe everything the main stream media feeds them. Without question. They truly believe that the right has gone way, way right. And the left? They believe the left has stayed more near center. I've had the chance in the last couple of weeks to have these exact responses from people that I DON'T see as left-wing nut-jobs.

"Critical Thinking" is dead.

I suggest everyone should include the link below in any and all electronic communications with everyone.

For many, many years.....Politicians have said......

"I believe in the Constitution of the United States of America."

Though only recently.......has America (Americans) had to ask IF that included the 2nd Amendment. :(

Aloha, Mark

So many people. So many people, hate what they see happening in the democrat strongholds of our stateS. Portland, Eugene, Seattle and the surrounding areas of these places. They keep voting for these people because the far right Republicans are so terrible. More terrible than the far left. They truly believe everything the main stream media feeds them. Without question. They truly believe that the right has gone way, way right. And the left? They believe the left has stayed more near center. I've had the chance in the last couple of weeks to have these exact responses from people that I DON'T see as left-wing nut-jobs.

"Critical Thinking" is dead.

I suggest everyone should include the link below in any and all electronic communications with everyone.

And sadly our R's are NOT far right, they're actually Lite Left.

This is the problem, our "opposition" think Pale Pastels and "me too, just a little less" are a winning strategy rather than Bold Colors and clear contrasts, and their pastel-pink limpwristery has been bringing the same old losing results for decades.

For many, many years.....Politicians have said......

"I believe in the Constitution of the United States of America."

Though only recently.......has America (Americans) had to ask IF that included the 2nd Amendment. :(

Aloha, Mark

Heck appears that all of the BoR is at stake.

Not just the 2nd.

Heck appears that all of the BoR is at stake.

Not just the 2nd.
Eee-yup, we are well into Step 4.
The January 6 folks are experiencing Step 5 firsthand.
Won't be long now for the rest of us...

7 Steps to Extermination.JPG

And sadly our R's are NOT far right, they're actually Lite Left.

This is the problem, our "opposition" think Pale Pastels and "me too, just a little less" are a winning strategy rather than Bold Colors and clear contrasts, and their pastel-pink limpwristery has been bringing the same old losing results for decades.

I grew up in Utah. Far right extremely religious can be terrible. I lived it. A person can have their religion and be a wrapped up in it to the max. When those people start telling ME I have to live by their laws, they can KMA! Though, for the most part, The Ten Commandments are great way to go through life. That will be MY decision. Not the government.

I'm in the middle and shun either side that tries to run how I live my life.

Years ago in Idaho, "term limits' were approved by the voters and then thrown out by the legislators (Republicans). Bottom line is regardless of party, politicians are bottom feeders. If you keep voting them in, you got what you wanted. Oh, if you did not vote, you also got what you wanted !

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top