JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Has the Damascus Bi-Mart had any pistol ammo in stock recently? I go there 2-3 times a week on my way home and I haven't seen a single box of 9mm, .40, .45, etc... I was just there tonight - nothing.

In rifle calibers there were no .223, .308 or .30-06... it's like they aren't even putting ammo on the shelf.

In contrast - the Sandy Bi-Mart typically has something in stock - I usually can walk in on a Friday/Saturday and grab a box of 9 or 40 and shoot that day :)

Wal Mart in St Helens this morning had 2 cases of Federal 550 count 22lr as well as several other calibers. Limit 2 boxes per person, though I ended up with 3 due to a friend being there at the same time;). Wal Mart seems to be getting supplies in fairly regularly, but small quantities when it does show up.

Fisherman's Delta Park on Tuesday had pretty much full shelves of everything except for 22. They are limiting purchases to 5 boxes per caliber, i.e. 5 boxes of 45 acp, 5 boxes of 9mm, etc....

I am about ready to give up on Bi Mart, I am tired of stopping for nothing....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

I think what's happening is that the employee's are buying it before it even hits the shelf,then reselling it. I know of at least one instance where this is the case.

It's feast or famine. I just left WalMart in Woodburn, and although they only had two boxes, I bought them...9mm, 115 gr ball, $10.97 per box of fifty, Winchester White Box. That's getting more like it!

WAYNO.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top