JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was in Bi-mart in mac today and was amazed at what they had on there shelves.
They had almost everything except 357 and .380
They had 223, 45 auto, .40, .38 9mm, 30-06, 338, 300 mag.22lr 22mag
I think we might be close to seeing the end to all this madness. Hope reloading supplies follow. :):):)

At 1800 the BiMart at 122 and Halsey had a fair amount of .223, about a dozen .45 and a couple boxes of .32 auto. No other pistol ammo that I recall.

At 1000 the BiMart on 171 and Powell had about a dozen 9mm (115grFMJ) and a couple of JHP. I picked up my 4 box limit in 9mm. A few .38 +P, quite a bit of .45, .223 and .32 auto.

By 1700 when I went back for .38, they had only the .223, the .45 and the .32 auto.

And there were a bunch of guys waiting in line for licenses keeping the one clerk too busy to wait on anyone else.

I went into Bi-mart this evening to see if by chance there was anything on the shelves. Of course, there wasn't, but the friendly gal at the counter asked me what I was looking for. I told her I look for .40 and .223 usually. She said they had received some ammo yesterday, which is odd, since they usually get their shipments on Thursdays. She went in the back to check and came out with a cart full of ammo! There was probably 50 boxes of Remington .223, 10 boxes of .30-06, and other various 9mm and stuff that I wasn't paying attention to. I don't mean to throw anybody under the bus for not selling ammo by posting this, but it was pretty awesome that they actually had something in stock. I just wonder why none of it was out on display. I guess you just have to ask nowadays.

:s0155:

I went into Bi-mart this evening to see if by chance there was anything on the shelves. Of course, there wasn't, but the friendly gal at the counter asked me what I was looking for. I told her I look for .40 and .223 usually. She said they had received some ammo yesterday, which is odd, since they usually get their shipments on Thursdays. She went in the back to check and came out with a cart full of ammo! There was probably 50 boxes of Remington .223, 10 boxes of .30-06, and other various 9mm and stuff that I wasn't paying attention to. I don't mean to throw anybody under the bus for not selling ammo by posting this, but it was pretty awesome that they actually had something in stock. I just wonder why none of it was out on display. I guess you just have to ask nowadays.

:s0155:

They were just holding it for you. :s0155:

As of 12:45 Fishermans in Oregon City has a fair amount of American Eagle 9mm, .40, .357Mag and I think .32 (maybe it was .38 - gee, I must be getting old if I can't remember).

They also had AE .308 and .30-06

Blazer Brass .40
Federal Whitebox .308

That was on an endcap...

Then there was some .223 on the backshelf where the guns are stored...

As of 12:45 Fishermans in Oregon City has a fair amount of American Eagle 9mm, .40, .357 and I think .32 (maybe it was .38 - gee, I must be getting old if I can't remember).

They also had AE .308 and .30-06

Blazer Brass .40
Federal Whitebox .308

That was on an endcap...

Then there was some .223 on the backshelf where the guns are stored...

Please let there be some 40 left after work.:s0112:

Good deal. I guess I need to get it when I can instead of when I need it. Hate to go that route but I'd rather have a little extra and share than have nothing.

I just left Fishermans Marine in Oregon City. More ammo, in more calibers, than I've seen in a long time! They had so much, I didn't even buy any!:D

Later, taters...
WAYNO.

Wal Mart in St Helens this morning had 2 cases of Federal 550 count 22lr as well as several other calibers. Limit 2 boxes per person, though I ended up with 3 due to a friend being there at the same time;). Wal Mart seems to be getting supplies in fairly regularly, but small quantities when it does show up.

Fisherman's Delta Park on Tuesday had pretty much full shelves of everything except for 22. They are limiting purchases to 5 boxes per caliber, i.e. 5 boxes of 45 acp, 5 boxes of 9mm, etc....

I am about ready to give up on Bi Mart, I am tired of stopping for nothing....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top