JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If you're thinkin' of hittin' up Wally in Renton for some Winny whitebox, don't bother unless you need 44 magnum. No 45, no 40, no 38, no 380, no 9. They had one federal jumbo pack of 22LR which I bought leaving them with....drumroll...no 22LR!

sigh

the walmart out on Meridan in Puyallup had 200 round of .45 and no other pistol ammo... but they had lots of 12 gauge ammo... :s0155::s0155::s0155:and i bought lot of it...they even had some 00buck and slugs...so i'll just load up on the stuff that i can get easily...:s0155::s0155::s0155:

I drove up to Seattle to take another lesson from my reloading mentor. To prepare, I went shopping for components. I hit every place I knew on my side of Portland looking for primers/bullets.Nothing. Most places were even out of ammo. I stopped at Cabela's and Sportsmens in Lacey, Shut out, except for 200 FMJ 115 9mm at Cabela's.

For you Seattle folk, Adventure Sports in Lynnwood is well-stocked. I got 2000 primers ($36.95/1000) and they had a well-stocked ammunition shelf. They had more primers on one shelf than I saw on the entire west side of PDX.

Great folks, good selection, the prices (!) on guns not so low. But they had everything I needed for a 600-round reloading lesson.

BTW Cabela's has a case tumbler on sale for under $60. It works well, came with media and polish.

I got a case of 00buck from West Coast Armory in Issaquah for $200 just a few days ago.

You took my ammo! :s0114: I had some buckshot in my "cart" on Ammo-to-Go (or one of those online places) and was dilly-dallying around about whether I really wanted to buy it. Next day I checked - *poof* - they didn't have it any more.

You took my ammo! :s0114: I had some buckshot in my "cart" on Ammo-to-Go (or one of those online places) and was dilly-dallying around about whether I really wanted to buy it. Next day I checked - *poof* - they didn't have it any more.

:s0114:

Yeah, I didn't even ask the price..I picked the case up and said "I'll take it"!

If anyone is interested in 9mm, centerfire systems is selling boxes of 500 for $120..and according to a guy on another forum is name brand stuff(Federal IIRC). Good price, and as of yesterday they still had some.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top