JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This may not be the best place for this but it is a group buy for Dealers and members.
I was wondering how many dealers or members would like to get together to start buying in bulk so we could get Distributor level prices from the manufacturers rather than go through wholesalers or distributors?

I hate to be a wet blanket on you guys, but to get to the level of "distributor" pricing, you're going to need to be doing serious volume. Several police departments I've worked with have tried to do this kind of thing to buy duty and training ammo at "distributor" prices. The problem is companies like cheaper than dirt, and walmart buy millions of rounds per year, and unless you're talking 10-50 million rounds a year, your chances of getting "distributor" pricing is pretty low. ATK's CCI operation in lewiston loads over a billion rounds per year of just .22LR ammo.

I could probably help you guys put something together at 5% over dealer price on some stuff, but you're going to have to be ordering in case quantity.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top