Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Ammo/supplies CO-OP?

Discussion in 'Ammunition & Reloading' started by kcarnold, Feb 13, 2011.

1. kcarnold

kcarnold Cedar Mill(PDX), Or Member

This may not be the best place for this but it is a group buy for Dealers and members.
    I was wondering how many dealers or members would like to get together to start buying in bulk so we could get Distributor level prices from the manufacturers rather than go through wholesalers or distributors?

2. chizuck

chizuck central Wa. Member

How many people do you need? I might know a couple people plus my self.

3. HankDiesel

HankDiesel Oregon Member

I would be interested

4. kcarnold

kcarnold Cedar Mill(PDX), Or Member

Please PM me.
    Let me know if you are and individual or Business. The only real difference is the way I will account for you, business have a "steady" demand.

5. sillyrabbit

sillyrabbit Salem, Oregon Member

count me in

6. 19 Adam

19 Adam rural Clackamas County, Oregon Active Member

Let me know by PM or Email and I will place an order. I have a buddy interested also.

7. AMProducts

AMProducts Maple Valley, WA Jerk, Ammo Manufacturer Silver Supporter

I hate to be a wet blanket on you guys, but to get to the level of "distributor" pricing, you're going to need to be doing serious volume. Several police departments I've worked with have tried to do this kind of thing to buy duty and training ammo at "distributor" prices. The problem is companies like cheaper than dirt, and walmart buy millions of rounds per year, and unless you're talking 10-50 million rounds a year, your chances of getting "distributor" pricing is pretty low. ATK's CCI operation in lewiston loads over a billion rounds per year of just .22LR ammo.

I could probably help you guys put something together at 5% over dealer price on some stuff, but you're going to have to be ordering in case quantity.