JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Did anyone else see this?

<broken link removed>
AmmoReady.com will offer monthly ammunition subscriptions aimed at providing it's members with unrivaled convenience, fixed pricing and an end to inconsistent availability

GREENVILLE, SC - AmmoReady.com announced today that it will launch it's innovative monthly ammunition subscription service on July 4th, 2014. Initial offerings will focus on the most popular pistol cartridges for recreational shooters. Access to AmmoReady.com will be by invitation only. Visit <broken link removed> to submit your email address and get in line for an invite.

"I spent two years learning about firearms before I purchased my first handgun in 2011", said Paul Angell, CEO of AmmoReady.com. "I've experienced the insanity of the lingering ammo shortages firsthand. I've found myself overpaying and buying in bulk to make sure I had the rounds I wanted when I found time to hit the range. The goal of AmmoReady.com is to put an end to that frustration by delivering the ammo our members need, when they need it, for a flat, fixed, monthly price."

Two recent shortages impacting the availability and price of ammunition have plagued gun owners since 2008. The first, from 2008 to 2010 resulted largely from the election of Barak Obama and a belief by many that he would seek to limit or ban the sale and/or ownership of firearms. These concerns have since been fueled by the Obama administration's support for the U.N. Arms Trade Treaty which seeks to regulate the import and export of small arms. Prior administrations had opposed the treaty.

The second distinct shortage resulted from the horrific shootings at the Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, CT in December of 2012. The shootings led to a renewed effort by some in Congress to impose new gun control measures. Predictably, this led to a surge in firearms purchases which hit an all-time high within weeks. A corresponding surge in the purchase of ammunition followed and continues to this day.

AmmoReady.com members will specifiy what type and quantity of ammuntion they want delivered each month and will pay a flat, fixed fee for the service. They will also be able to temporarily stop and resume delivery at any time or cancel their subscription with no penalty or additional fees.

"Our goal at AmmoReady.com is to take the hassle our of using the guns you already own by making it incredibly easy to maintain a steady, affordable supply of ammuntion", continued Mr. Angell. "Our website and the service behind it have been built with a laser focus on total customer satisfaction. We can't wait to see what people think of it."

AmmoReady.com memberships will be offered to qualified applicants who sign up at <broken link removed> on a limited, rolling basis as the service ramps up after it's debut on July 4th, 2014.

About AmmoReady.com

AmmoReady.com is an ammuntion delivery service based on an easy, convenient subscription model. It offers flat, fixed pricing for the monthly delivery of ammunition. Members select the type, brand and quantity of ammunition they want delivered each month, freeing them from the hassle of shopping for local inventory, buying in bulk or overpaying when prices spike due to unexpected market forces.

This is great:

"I spent two years learning about firearms before I purchased my first handgun in 2011", said Paul Angell, CEO of AmmoReady.com. "I've experienced the insanity of the lingering ammo shortages firsthand.

Lets see... I remember the primer crisis of the mid 1990s, and 2008/2009, the powder shortage of 2010, the ongoing .22LR drought.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top