JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
IDK if anyone has already started an ammo sighting thread, but figured I would post up what I seen around town while out and about.

Last week, Cabela's in Boise had a bunch of 7.62x39 and 7.62x54R in stock (idk now, was a few days ago lol). They also had shotgun shells on sale, and had a fair amount of some cheap 00 and 4 buckshot.

Also as of last week, Trader's Den on the boulevard has (had?) a bunch of ammo....He had .223/5.56 priced at .75/round, 9mm was 17/box, 7.62x54r was 8/box, can't remember the price but he had 7.62x39 as well.

This morning (3/6/13):

Walmart in Nampa (by the freeway) had some .22 short, .25 acp, 17hmr, a few boxes of 7.62x39 and then hunting rifle stuff. Look hard to the left behind the edge of the counter for the .22 short and the .25acp, they built the counter in front of the glass display ;)

Sports Authority (same area) has a bunch of ballistic silvertip on clearance (still like 30 bucks a box though), in 30-06, .300 win mag, and .270 iirc. otherwise they have super x hunting (rifle) stuff up to .338 win mag - looked like everything but .223 (even some .308). that stuff is too expensive for plinking but if you need ammo you need ammo :p

I will update as i see it....anyone else see anything post it up. If there already is a thread up maybe a mod can move my post over too it (search isn't working right now lol)

I stopped by Black Sheep in Lewiston, they had 22LR Sub sonic @$5 the rest was the usual exoctic stuff, no one will buy, they had a bunch of Serria Bullets and some powde I should have enquired abot primers but didn't

Patriot Pawn in Meridian has some ammo in stock...local stuff, but decent priced. 9mm was 15/box of 50, 62 gr hp 5.56 (it's labeled .223 match but looks like lc nato 5.56 brass :p) was 28/box of 50. He had .308, 9mm, 9mm low recoil, .40, and .223 on the shelf.....and definitely beats scalper prices :)

OK....stopped in Cabela's today (5/6/13) and they had a bunch of 5.56 ammo. For ~.60-.65 a round LOL. (Independance was 11.99 a box and Winchester was 12.99, all 55gr FMJ stuff). You can buy up to 5 boxes/100 rounds at a time iirc.

I just got this from Ammoman:
RANGER 223 WINCHESTER LAW ENFORCEMENT AMMO NOW AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC!

ONE TIME DEAL AND WON'T BE BACK IN STOCK

Just in to ammoman.com $279- sealed case of 10 boxes (200 rounds)

http://winchesterle.com/Products/ri...hollow-point-boattail-match/Pages/RA223M.aspx

FastLink:
AMMOMAN.com. .223 / 5.56

.223 REMINGTON MATCH WINCHESTER RANGER 69 GRAIN HOLLOW POINT BOAT TAIL

Winchester Ranger 223 Remington ammo for sale that features a 69 Grain bonded HP bullet. Winchester Ranger ammo is reloadable, features brass cases and Boxer primers. This ammunition is non-corrosive. Winchester Ranger is the highest quality hollow point ammunition money can buy. Order a case of Winchester 223 Remington Ranger bulk ammo, receive free shipping

Muzzle Velocity: 3,061 feet per second
Muzzle Energy: 1,435 ft. lbs

Thanks Very Much!
I think I'll pass!

Yeah, I didn't touch the Cabela's stuff either. I have been picking up some prvi and reman stuff from the pawn shop in Meridian for .50/round when i wander in (and he has it in stock) and thought that was a little steep for retail.......but best price I have found it for locally.

And let's not even get into rimfire ammo prices ;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top