JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
At the gunshow, there is a boat-load of ammo from all the vendors.

They are actually marking the .223 down in an effort to entice buyers.

Lots of .223, 7.62x39, .308, etc.

They ammo guys were pulling their hair out wondering why everyone wasn't mobbing them for ammo.

I may pick up a couple cases of .223 PMC Bronze tomorrow.

That is nuts! I would be pumped if I could start going to bimart again...

I'm going to the MG shoot in albany, but I'll hopefully get back in time to grab some.

Yeah, I wonder if those would-be profiteers are the same guys who've been buying up the supplies.

As in every event like this, the last guy in is always left holding the bag.

They ammo guys were pulling their hair out wondering why everyone wasn't mobbing them for ammo.

Maybe people have given up? I continue to worry about the long-term effect these prices will have on the shooting public. There are lots of other cheaper hobbies/activities around...

I think the profiteers are going to be holding the bag.

Everyone just walks past them heading to the Surplus Ammo booth.

Surplus Ammo had a bit-o-the-profiteering at the Monroe WAC show last time. $20 was their lowest price for 9mm, .38spl, etc.

22lr in bulk was still very high and limited. One table had the Federal hollow copper points normaly selling at Bi-Mart for $14.97 (525 Value Pak) for $25.00another for $30.00 and yet another for $40 a box !!

However, I did get a brick of 500 CCI Mini-Mag HP for $40.00, which I didn't think was to bad, considering that the only other table that had any was trying to get $15 for a box of 100.

Also got 250 rounds of Hornady 17 Mach2 @ $6.95 for 50 rounds, which is still a bit high, but I haven't seen the product in months.

But generally, it seems like the Ammo Gods have begun to once again smile upon us!! :D

Frog.

if anyone was to pick up a large amount of 45 i may be willing to split it with them.

i was able to make it to bi mart today and i saw that when ammo is in they sell 45 for 14.97 a box, i wonder if thats brass cased or not?

anyway if someone wanted to split 1000 rds of 45 and it was a good deeal let me know

yea i picked up 4 box of the remington 45 for 19.97, was very happy, but is a box of brass worth 5 dollars? seems like for target shooting 15 bucks for the aluminium casing might be the better buy. but im not sure that is was blazer

Last edited by a moderator:
yea i picked up 4 box of the remington 45 for 19.97, was very happy, but is a box of brass worth 5 dollars? seems like for target shooting 15 bucks for the aluminium casing might be the better buy. but im not sure that is was blazer

you can get brass stuff for $15 a box if you are patient. I picked up some lawman in feb for about $16 a box, or you can get WWB at walmart for $30 a 100.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree on the given up idea. I have friends who have done so and I have as well to a certain extent. I am tired of the ammo problems and having to take time off of work to find ammo right when it comes in on the trucks. I have cut my shooting down to very little until things get better. I have just been giving more of my time to my other hobbies. I think people need to hold back on the ammo buying for a little while longer and force the ammo guys to lower even more to the point that things are back to normal.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top