JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I say it's perfect. Maybe the cops run out of ammo and then the realization that regular people should be better armed would come...

Oh, wait, it's California. The criminals are already in charge and that's the way they like it. Never mind.

I'm far from out of ammo. You would think the tyrant types would learn from this but they won't, until it's too late for them

I was thinking more along the lines of the fact that they have neutered their citizens with the ultra restrictive gun laws. I'm sure many citizens are better armed than the police. I know when I moved to California for a few years, all of my toys went with me. But I'm sure few would risk losing their "contraband" to come to the aid of a policeman in distress.

if you all think cops are running out of ammo, your dead wrong. Imagine how much ammo you really would like in your posession and then multiply that by 4, thats about how much your leo has stockpiled in his or her home. Believe me on this 1

if you all think cops are running out of ammo, your dead wrong. Imagine how much ammo you really would like in your posession and then multiply that by 4, thats about how much your leo has stockpiled in his or her home. Believe me on this 1

I don't buy it.. many if not most cops have their one duty gun and maybe an off duty CCW and very little personal ammo stockpiled

If I might add a different slant on the Airsoft Training--
For you and me, we just don't get enough training. Going to a range to do real drills like home defense, room clearing, shooting from cover, can mean paying for a trainer and lots of real ammo. This is not something you might do once or twice a week. I suggest training with a full weight Airsoft rifle and pistols representing your own guns, is a smart alternative. Ya ya, not the same, but the muscle memory and body movement is the same. I am using an Airsoft M4 for Instinctive Point and Shoot training.
Cheers, Roy

I was stationed on Mare Island from 12/9/1981 through May 26, 1986 when I moved to Bangor. If the militrary was still there you would not be having the gang problems there today. Use to shoot pool at the Horse and Cow, Jimmy's and the Underpass. The Hells Angels would leave us submarine sailors alone and we would leave them alone. I dont remember a fight between them and us. I do remember alot of fights amongst our selfs however.

James Ruby

Ya I read that the other day, kinda . That is a pretty violent area and is very close to Oakland and Vallejo whom are gang central.
Certainly hope they have enough do do their jobs.

Coming back to Sacramento from that area, late Friday afternoon from a construction contract job, my motorcycle got a flat and I was temporarily stranded. I can tell you the S&W M19 in my coat was a real comfort while I waited for rescue

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top