JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I didn't tell anyone over the last decade what I have been amassing. Still don't, not really, but even through this entire societal upheaval I haven't had a single worry that I don't have enough. I most certainly do.

The crunch after Sandy Hook lit my fire for realsies and I took buying early and often very seriously. Given a few years and a passion to win, you, too, could have peace-inducing armory!

I didn't tell anyone over the last decade what I have been amassing. Still don't, not really, but even through this entire societal upheaval I haven't had a single worry that I don't have enough. I most certainly do.

The crunch after Sandy Hook lit my fire for realsies and I took buying early and often very seriously. Given a few years and a passion to win, you, too, could have peace-inducing armory!
I like it! Peace the old fashioned way, through superior firepower!

Given a few years and a passion to win, you, too, could have peace-inducing armory!
I have my peace of mind... 17,000+ pieces of it...
Hey, it's a start! :D

Ammo dump.JPG

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads