JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well kinda an old pic but no worries.........just store bought stuff, gotta have a back up supply of brass to reload ya know......

003.JPG

I shoot more than one caliber thus Im non-caliber-binary. Id appreciate it if you guys used the term "ammoflexual" to better include us folks that pull triggers on all kinds of different chamberings.. thaaaaanks.

What sucks is I spent up to a month on the road at a time and could never time deliveries, so the ammo I get is ammo I get...

I still got plenty, and I was able to get 3,000 soft points (which I was gonna buy anyways), but it sucks that this is the situation.

Oh well, I can re-use steel a few times and I did have reloading components ahead of time in the event I start reloading. Guess I'll be forced to get into it early... And with an AK. Reloading for an AK, who'd have thought? o_O

Last Edited:
Welp, I guess this MAGAbilly is also an ammosexual, which is Ok by me!
Picked up 800 cast boolits in.453 255 gr, 4 pounds of swiss powder, 11 pounds of 777 Gold FFFg
600 cast boolits in .50 500 gr. 2000 CCI "Magnum" #11 percussion caps.

1800 rounds of .308 cal 165 gr Swift Scrioccos, case of large rifle and Magnum primers, and LOTS and LOTS of powder!
New Hornady Dies for both .30/06 and .308, and blew the dust off the .300 Win dies and mounted them to the turret!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top