JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I got a call today from someone that said they saw me at a Gun Show in Florida and wanted to buy a bunch of ammo to supply Rangers in New Jersey. First I have only done Gun Shows in Oregon, second I'm not sure what exactly the laws in New Jersey are about ammo but I'm pretty sure they are restrictive. I told him no thanks and hung up. Red flags galore for me, Rangers, ether Army or Park have to buy thru the GSA bid process. So did I dodge a bullet or miss a sale?

I do IT work, and I get email/calls similar to this all of the time. They want to order a large quantity of laptops/servers/etc, and have you ship them. It is a common scam.

I reguarly get e-mail along the lines of click here for your check for our order from <insert foreign government here> and even a couple from Marak shipping paying for my container of the product you make. I don't open any of those, this one was special because he'd taken the effort to get my phone number off my web site.

Last Edited:
I reguarly get e-mail along the lines of click here for your check for our order from <insert foreign government here> and even a couple from Marak shipping paying for my container of the product you make. I don't open any of those, this one was special because he'd taken the effort to get my phone number off my web site.

I put my resume on yet another job site and I started to get a bunch of "offers" with PDFs attached - offers about joining this or that marketing outfit as a sales associate or something similar. Of course, I don't open the PDF.

I got a call today from someone that said they saw me at a Gun Show in Florida and wanted to buy a bunch of ammo to supply Rangers in New Jersey. First I have only done Gun Shows in Oregon, second I'm not sure what exactly the laws in New Jersey are about ammo but I'm pretty sure they are restrictive. I told him no thanks and hung up. Red flags galore for me, Rangers, ether Army or Park have to buy thru the GSA bid process. So did I dodge a bullet or miss a sale?
MS-13 Rangers, maybe. Government rangers have certified government contractors to supply their ammo per contract.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top