JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I got a call today from someone that said they saw me at a Gun Show in Florida and wanted to buy a bunch of ammo to supply Rangers in New Jersey. First I have only done Gun Shows in Oregon, second I'm not sure what exactly the laws in New Jersey are about ammo but I'm pretty sure they are restrictive. I told him no thanks and hung up. Red flags galore for me, Rangers, ether Army or Park have to buy thru the GSA bid process. So did I dodge a bullet or miss a sale?

I do IT work, and I get email/calls similar to this all of the time. They want to order a large quantity of laptops/servers/etc, and have you ship them. It is a common scam.

I reguarly get e-mail along the lines of click here for your check for our order from <insert foreign government here> and even a couple from Marak shipping paying for my container of the product you make. I don't open any of those, this one was special because he'd taken the effort to get my phone number off my web site.

Last Edited:
I reguarly get e-mail along the lines of click here for your check for our order from <insert foreign government here> and even a couple from Marak shipping paying for my container of the product you make. I don't open any of those, this one was special because he'd taken the effort to get my phone number off my web site.

I put my resume on yet another job site and I started to get a bunch of "offers" with PDFs attached - offers about joining this or that marketing outfit as a sales associate or something similar. Of course, I don't open the PDF.

I got a call today from someone that said they saw me at a Gun Show in Florida and wanted to buy a bunch of ammo to supply Rangers in New Jersey. First I have only done Gun Shows in Oregon, second I'm not sure what exactly the laws in New Jersey are about ammo but I'm pretty sure they are restrictive. I told him no thanks and hung up. Red flags galore for me, Rangers, ether Army or Park have to buy thru the GSA bid process. So did I dodge a bullet or miss a sale?
MS-13 Rangers, maybe. Government rangers have certified government contractors to supply their ammo per contract.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top