JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"Rangers"? it was probably antifa trying to supply their BLM movement.
I believe it would have been the "Rump Rangers" had that been the case.
I'm still investing with my friend that just happens to be a member of the Nigerian Royal family! He says that I will soon be getting a big one!
From the sounds of it, you already got the big one....

I put my resume on yet another job site and I started to get a bunch of "offers" with PDFs attached - offers about joining this or that marketing outfit as a sales associate or something similar. Of course, I don't open the PDF.
I bet you could make $1200 a week easy from the comfort of your own living room. Many of our associates are clearing over $10K/month. It's all up to you.

No doubt a scam. However, there is a way to still cast the net to see if it's real.

Have your business bank set you up with a free checking account. (make them give it to you for free, its just a shell account for you and they will see no checks going through it). Make this your "wire account" and keep $25 to $0 in it. When these potential scams come up, just tell them to wire full payment and provide the account info. If they are legit they go "ok" and wire the funds. You transfer the funds from this account to your main account setting the "wire account" back to the starting balance. The potential fraudsters/legit buyer can now no longer gain access to the $.

About 8yrs ago I had a Russin email asking for about $26k of our products and items we sell. I said sure and provided our "wire account". Two days later $26k in USD was in the account. :eek: I was shocked it was legit. We shipped about 4 pallets of products to a freight forwarder in Chicago. It was legit and the $ was hard US dollars. The flip side is about 300 other emails that resulted in zippo. However its very easy to just cut and past wire and Swift info to see if they are real and that 2nd checking account costs nothing. To this day we use this account for 100% of ALL international orders since once the $ is wired, and we move it out of the account they have no recourse to take it back. (we also have our international Paypall account dump into this account, this way if Paypal gets uppity and they try to take a deposit back, there is no $ in that account 24hrs later. No love for paypal) The only country we make an exception for is Canada and we take their credit cards. Japan, Australia, and the South American countries all send wires for orders. No reason this would not work domestically.

Did he ask if you were wearing pants?
F4FA549F-CEB1-4918-900B-ADE455346688.png

I bet you could make $1200 a week easy from the comfort of your own living room. Many of our associates are clearing over $10K/month. It's all up to you.

All I have to do is invest $10K in one of the offers.

In another they want me to accept packages and deliver them to somebody.

Another wants me to be a mystery buyer.

What can go wrong? :s0092:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top