Gun Deals
Southwest Firearms
Buster Beaver Cerakote
Oregon Rifleworks
HighLine Firearms
Low Price Guns

oremike

Reactions
I got a call today from someone that said they saw me at a Gun Show in Florida and wanted to buy a bunch of ammo to supply Rangers in New Jersey. First I have only done Gun Shows in Oregon, second I'm not sure what exactly the laws in New Jersey are about ammo but I'm pretty sure they are restrictive. I told him no thanks and hung up. Red flags galore for me, Rangers, ether Army or Park have to buy thru the GSA bid process. So did I dodge a bullet or miss a sale?

Gbirk

Reactions
I do IT work, and I get email/calls similar to this all of the time. They want to order a large quantity of laptops/servers/etc, and have you ship them. It is a common scam.

oremike

Reactions
I reguarly get e-mail along the lines of click here for your check for our order from <insert foreign government here> and even a couple from Marak shipping paying for my container of the product you make. I don't open any of those, this one was special because he'd taken the effort to get my phone number off my web site.

Last Edited:
Reactions
I reguarly get e-mail along the lines of click here for your check for our order from <insert foreign government here> and even a couple from Marak shipping paying for my container of the product you make. I don't open any of those, this one was special because he'd taken the effort to get my phone number off my web site.

I put my resume on yet another job site and I started to get a bunch of "offers" with PDFs attached - offers about joining this or that marketing outfit as a sales associate or something similar. Of course, I don't open the PDF.

po18guy

Reactions
I got a call today from someone that said they saw me at a Gun Show in Florida and wanted to buy a bunch of ammo to supply Rangers in New Jersey. First I have only done Gun Shows in Oregon, second I'm not sure what exactly the laws in New Jersey are about ammo but I'm pretty sure they are restrictive. I told him no thanks and hung up. Red flags galore for me, Rangers, ether Army or Park have to buy thru the GSA bid process. So did I dodge a bullet or miss a sale?
MS-13 Rangers, maybe. Government rangers have certified government contractors to supply their ammo per contract.

Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Cerberus Training Group
Let Freedom Ring
Copeland Custom Gunworks
Sporting Systems
Southwest Firearms

Upcoming Events

Jefferson State Shooting Association Gun Show
Klamath Falls, OR
Wes Knodel Gun Shows
Redmond, OR
Rickreall Winter Gun Show