JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I kind of wish the manufactures would just up the prices and use the extra revenue to build another plant than reduce the price back to normal.

Here is what I do. I go to the stores, gunshots and forums. If I can't find a price that's not ripping me off, I just shoot my Glock, AR or shotgun. I'm not going to give my money to some iiot that wants to make an easy buck! My friends and I refuse to help some people get rich off people that just want to hunt or shoot! I even have up on going to gunshows, unless it's for 5.56, only thing I can find a good deal on lately.Just my feelings.

a guy at the rickreall show was selling federal automatch and was asking $45 per brick... I physically saw him at keizer bimart the day before buying it for $19 per brick. i offered him $25 and let him know i saw him buying it. he said NOPE $45 because you cant find the stuff. i left, walked around and found some at zombie tacticals table and bought a brick of automatch for $25.

screw that guy. sucks when you buy a new 22 and cant even find rounds for it.

The prices are amazing! Are these 500 round "bricks?"

I recently meet a guy off Craigslist to buy a portable band saw. As I hit traffic I called to let him know I was going to be late and we started chatting. He (for whatever reason) began by complaining that Home Depot ran out all the local hardware stores because they can buy lumber in bulk. After a bit he started complaining that the local gun stores were over charging for ammo during the shortage so he was buying from Walmart. I pointed out this was contrary to the thing he was complaining about with the lumber but he countered that Walmart would sell him as much as he wanted. He noted the delivery times of every store and meet the truck there so he could buy as much as he wanted.

He then started complaining that people did not want to pay him what he wanted. Confused I asked what he was talking about. He told me that he spend all this time driving around meeting the trucks at Walmart and people did not want to pay him for his time when he tried to sell it. And he could not get a good spot at the gun shows to sell because of conspiracy in the organizers. He continued to complain he is still sitting on a bunch because no one would buy it. He felt it was his due to charge for his time because he was saving people from driving to Walmart themselves.

I did note that he could just shoot the ammo that he had - not surprised by the response I actually got. He is a competition level shooter already so he does not need to practice.

These people are out there and they are proud. Expect to see this guy and those like him come out of the woodwork this fall. Because he told me he was going to do just that to try to unload the ammo he is sitting on.

In case you are still interested, when I got there his saw was not the one he had listed. When I asked why it was spray painted he said "they" paint them so they can tell who's saw it is. Note the "they" not "he painted it". No, I did not buy the stolen saw. Also of fun note, he stopped paying his mortgage and was pissed that the bankers were trying to take his house, after our meet-up he was going to try to find a lawyer to do pro bono work to help him stay in his home.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top