JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is a commercial American Security Products dual custody safe (4 digit combo and key required). It is a UL listed (TL-15) safe. I think there is a fire rating, but not sure what it is. The exterior dimensions are 25" wide, 25" high, 19" deep. The door is made from 1" solid steel. Based on the weight, I think the body is twice that thick. I am not sure how heavy it is, but I am unable to rock it or budge it alone.

This would be great for ammo/reloading materials. It appears that a shelf can be added.

This cost over $2000 new. We outgrew this safe and the company that delivered the new said I should be able to get $550, with a $75 charge to move (in town). I thought I would offer it here to someone for $425 obo. I can help move it if needed, however a low trailer or something with a ramp may be helpful.

I may be interested in a trade. O/U shotguns or 1911's...

AS1.jpg

AS2.jpg

AS3.jpg

If it is like most safes, the door should lift right off. The hinges are designed to support the door, not offer any security. It is the tumblers that engage the door frame that make it secure, and yes, I did learn this the hard way, thank you.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.