JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I figured primers at three or four cents each. My cost well you can't come close less than a cent each. I understood inflation for a long long time.
Silver Hand

Wideners had Wolf at 23 bucks a thousand last time they had them in stock. As soon as this lunacy dies down a bit I'm stocking up big time

Just stopped by my favorite Walmart on the way home from work ....found two Federal 100 round boxes of 9mm for $21.37 each. If you boycott Walmart, thank you..... I refuse to pay gouger prices, on these boards, online, or in stores like Dick's or Big 5 .....

Just stopped by my favorite Walmart on the way home from work ....found two Federal 100 round boxes of 9mm for $21.37 each. If you boycott Walmart, thank you..... I refuse to pay gouger prices, on these boards, online, or in stores like Dick's or Big 5 .....

Why are you boycotting Walmart. I don't understand most of these post. 21 a box of 100 is pre-December pricing. I need to read this whole board, I am confused.

Gun Broker Woodburn has cheapo bulk ammo bricks 22LR for $36.00
The same bricks Bi Mart has for $ 18 bucks
I asked why he was charging such high price.
his comment
If I sell it for less then someone may buy it and turn around and sell it for more
WHAT!
I said that I was there to buy ammo but not at your gouger prices
He did not even flinch or offer to make it right
So i walked out money in my pocket and told the manager that
I will not shop here anymore

The ammo shortage is already turning around we will not forget who tried to make the fast buck

Why are you boycotting Walmart. I don't understand most of these post. 21 a box of 100 is pre-December pricing. I need to read this whole board, I am confused.

Reading between the lines here,,, I think he was thanking those that refuse to shop wally world because they didn't buy the ammo ahead of him due to having their noses bend up to the sky because wally world is a big box foreign owned conglomerate. You know, the type that sells things at a lower price than others because of their size. People will whine about them but have no issue shopping at IKEA or Columbia. Go figure.

Reading between the lines here,,, I think he was thanking those that refuse to shop wally world because they didn't buy the ammo ahead of him due to having their noses bend up to the sky because wally world is a big box foreign owned conglomerate. You know, the type that sells things at a lower price than others because of their size. People will whine about them but have no issue shopping at IKEA or Columbia. Go figure.

I am one of those Walmart avoiders. It's not for the reasons you listed, but it is for their history of being the big dog on the block and forcing their suppliers to cut their prices to the point they must go offshore with their manufacturing. And I will not shop at Ikea, because I know that virtually everything there is made in China. And I do look for the "made in USA" label.

I have to admit to buying ammo there, lately, USA made, and can't wait till I can buy some somewhere else.

Oic, I guess I am just to much of a capitalist, I believe in buying at the best price. I don't care to much how. USA manufacturing has suffered due to our own issues. We expect top pay for lazy terrible quality. Drive down the road, look at a 2000 model ford or Chevy, they look terrible, then look at a Toyota in average condition. Still tight body, he'll, the doors seal like a contamination chamber. Quality is 10 better, are never,ind...

The US is done as a viable economy. All we have now are armaments and a printing press for monopoly money.

Shop Walmart or have things mailed to you direct from China (Ebay) and take advantage while you can. The save America/buy American thing is way too little, too late. Look out for numero uno at this point. Might as well have cheap crap to play with as the Titanic goes under.

I buy only one type of ammo at big 5.. a specific Remington shot shell that I can't find anywhere else. I use 'em for blasting things and then reload them into my slugs

The ammo shortage is already turning around we will not forget who tried to make the fast buck

Someone should start a sticky thread listing the people who were selling at outrageous prices so in the future people can decide if they want to do business with them.The list could also be used to determine future transactions with these people as to doubling your prices to them if they want to buy what you have to sell. List the product for sale and the price they wanted.

Someone should start a sticky thread listing the people who were selling at outrageous prices so in the future people can decide if they want to do business with them.The list could also be used to determine future transactions with these people as to doubling your prices to them if they want to buy what you have to sell. List the product for sale and the price they wanted.
I did that with the ignore list.

Oic, I guess I am just to much of a capitalist, I believe in buying at the best price. I don't care to much how. USA manufacturing has suffered due to our own issues. We expect top pay for lazy terrible quality. Drive down the road, look at a 2000 model ford or Chevy, they look terrible, then look at a Toyota in average condition. Still tight body, he'll, the doors seal like a contamination chamber. Quality is 10 better, are never,ind...

I buy Chinese products at Mal-Wart whenever possible. They are cheaper; the quality is first-rate; the instructions are always translated well and are easy to read and comprehend; and I feel better knowing that I am providing valuable employment opportunities for the children and politicial prisoners who assemble these items in slave labor camps.

Here's an example of what happens when a price gouger's credit card bill is due:

wd5aA37.jpg

Watched this guy drop it from $550/case to $450/case in 24 hours.

I buy Chinese products at Mal-Wart whenever possible. They are cheaper; the quality is first-rate; the instructions are always translated well and are easy to read and comprehend; and I feel better knowing that I am providing valuable employment opportunities for the children and politicial prisoners who assemble these items in slave labor camps.

Can i ask you what products you don't buy from China? Looking under the hood of my F-150, and i see 7 different parts with China engraved on it. How much Ammo do you get that is made in the USA? Last I checked, most of Walmart has named brand products. Target has the same crap as wall mart, and they are Frence owned, why are we not talking bad about them?
As for that, i don't know if the American ran companys that are ran by Unions is where i want to put my money either.........
Maybe I am a redneck from the south (NC) and been around wally world for most of my life, and then come to the all knowing NW where nothing is good enough unless its made here, in the NW, where all people are tolarant and diverse.
Child labour, cool, keeps them off the streets.

Can i ask you what products you don't buy from China? Looking under the hood of my F-150, and i see 7 different parts with China engraved on it. How much Ammo do you get that is made in the USA? Last I checked, most of Walmart has named brand products. Target has the same crap as wall mart, and they are Frence owned, why are we not talking bad about them?
As for that, i don't know if the American ran companys that are ran by Unions is where i want to put my money either.........
Maybe I am a redneck from the south (NC) and been around wally world for most of my life, and then come to the all knowing NW where nothing is good enough unless its made here, in the NW, where all people are tolarant and diverse.
Child labour, cool, keeps them off the streets.

Virtually all of my Shelby Cobra replica is USA made. Yeah I know it's an unusual example. I always try to buy US, but it's difficult

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top