JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The simple fact is however the AWB of '94 was the 'impetus' for everything we are seeing today.

It was obvious at the time it was intended to raise the level of awareness for the antis, then it's ending in 2004 forced a new direction and 'paved the way' for new ideas for them.

Gun owners responded as expected by panic buying guns, ammo components etc., and continued to do so through every shortage/new/law/bill etc. until we have what we are now seeing today. 'They' played us as fools and we followed into the trap. The talk of 'rising ammo sales' is just another 'hole card' the antis will eventually 'draw'.

It was a well planned, diabolical move that has worked well for them.

Gun owners responded as expected by panic buying guns, ammo components etc., and continued to do so through every shortage/new/law/bill etc. until we have what we are now seeing today. 'They' played us as fools and we followed into the trap. The talk of 'rising ammo sales' is just another 'hole card' the antis will eventually 'draw'.
I don't think buying guns & ammo when we could equates to them playing us as fools

Those who hate freedom are never going to stop until voters get rid of them. So of course something is next. Fools who have spent decades ignoring this, compromising, or actually supporting this just keep it all rolling along. :mad:
Ask, what great compromise of gun owners will end violence? Asking for the UK, Canada, Australia and other places that still need police, courts and prisons.

Start learning how to use one. They've been known to take down giants.

1674431026821.png

Ask, what great compromise of gun owners will end violence? Asking for the UK, Canada, Australia and other places that still need police, courts and prisons.
Sadly we all know the people asking for the compromise are the same people who want criminals to roam free. This is of course done so things will fail and those who hunger for more control can just say they need more. What makes me sad to watch is so many who claim to love freedom so often are glad to vote to have it taken from them as long as it comes with the promise of being taken care of. Like don't hold them responsible for the poor choices they make. Those hungry for power are all too ready to make that trade.

Sadly we all know the people asking for the compromise are the same people who want criminals to roam free. This is of course done so things will fail and those who hunger for more control can just say they need more. What makes me sad to watch is so many who claim to love freedom so often are glad to vote to have it taken from them as long as it comes with the promise of being taken care of. Like don't hold them responsible for the poor choices they make. Those hungry for power are all too ready to make that trade.
US citizens needs to cash in those receipts we've been given for so long. Treat it like a run on the banks. "DC, we're cashing in". When the people get treated like Brazil, still only a few will wake up.

I feel bad for good and smart people that will never get it. They have so much trust in the programming, excuse me, system, that even the last decade won't lead them to question their eyes.

You are right I am part of their problem, They are mad at me on so many levels gun ownership being just one of those levels. They are mad at me for being a White Christian Heterosexual, Conservative Man that is strong in his beliefs and forthright in his speech. I am not one of them. You on the other hand Joe, are well versed in everything wrong with me and my kind. It's almost like you are one of "them". So other than pointing out my many and obvious faults what are you offering as a solution to this problem.
Reading comprehension to start....

Joe

Of course this is next.
And then something else..followed by another firearm related item....
On and on...just like a broken record.

The notion that the next ban is the answer is a powerful lure to get votes and stay in control.

The notion that we already have 20,000 odd gun laws already in place , most of which can be boiled down to :
Can't own , can't do , restricted , or banned ...and they still don't stop crime...needs to be understood.
And....used to gun owners advantage for a change.

If the anti - gun people can't take guns....they will take away ammo...then places to shoot...
Or find ways to tax them out of existence / reach of most folks ....
Or...simply make it way too difficult and too many hoops to jump through , to exercise a Right.
Andy

Of course this is next.
And then something else..followed by another firearm related item....
On and on...just like a broken record.

The notion that the next ban is the answer is a powerful lure to get votes and stay in control.

The notion that we already have 20,000 odd gun laws already in place , most of which can be boiled down to :
Can't own , can't do , restricted , or banned ...and they still don't stop crime...needs to be understood.
And....used to gun owners advantage for a change.

If the anti - gun people can't take guns....they will take away ammo...then places to shoot...
Or find ways to tax them out of existence / reach of most folks ....
Or...simply make it way too difficult and too many hoops to jump through , to exercise a Right.
Andy
All you have to do is look south, yes the Peoples Republic of California. 57,000 gun laws and counting. I am afraid to say that's where Oregon is heading. The only thing you can do is fight and support the organizations protecting 2a rights.

Oh, the People's Republik of Kaliformika is already on this in that permits are required. "...through a licensed ammunition vendor. Pursuant to Penal Code sections 30352 and 30370, the Department will determine that a person is eligible to purchase or transfer ammunition if they meet one of the following requirements:.."

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top