JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A free people is not the natural order of humanity. America is an exception to world history - things always trend toward tyranny, because power grows and consolidates, always.

The problem today is that with modern technology, transportation, and weaponry. America would not likely survive a civil conflict because other hostile nations would seize on that opportunity. It's like two lions fighting with each other and then a pack of hyenas attacking them right after while they are wounded from their fight.

The only peaceful option is through education and voting.

Well, I have been seeing many more posts/new articles like this recently where people want to regulate ammunition and forget about the gun control debate altogether. I bet this is the push we see happen eventually and we will all be like California...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/o...-for-ammunition-control/ar-AAY5zQw?li=BBnbfcL
Instant fail, ammo has already been ruled to be "arms", not just the guns themselves.

The "professor emeritus" should be told… "those who can, do…. those who can't, teach".

o_O:rolleyes:

Once people cave on the 2A nothing is guaranteed. How long has Putin and other dictators been in power? Brandon keeps talking about nothing being absolute. One of many problems he has is saying too much then having to back it down.

DC is taking little stabs trying to instate policies accepted by willing victims from states like California, New Jersey or New York. There are more Ohios and Dakotas out there. Smaller but resolute.

One thing we should hope for is Joe to keep talking. It's hard for even the most brainwashed to defend his ideas. He has no loyalists, only Trump haters.

One thing we should hope for is Joe to keep talking. It's hard for even the most brainwashed to defend his ideas. He has no loyalists, only Trump haters.
You would think, but I have relatives and acquaintances that will believe whatever he says regardless of how absurd. I'm talking about 9mm blowing lungs out of people.

When the wheels stop turning few will have the smarts to survive. Makes me wonder if an epidemic of stupid caused the sudden disappearance of the Maya.

Brings back memories. As part of a drama class requirement I did this stand up bit for the student body back in Junior High. It's always stuck with me and helps keep me sane when frustration over the level of stupidity in our government get's a little "much" in regard to our 2A rights. :D

Last Edited:
You would think, but I have relatives and acquaintances that will believe whatever he says regardless of how absurd. I'm talking about 9mm blowing lungs out of people.

When the wheels stop turning few will have the smarts to survive. Makes me wonder if an epidemic of stupid caused the sudden disappearance of the Maya.
"advanced" civilizations likely all follow the same path toward their own destruction. Those who make decisions that effect the whole society fall further out of touch with the rest of the population, and reality, because they become further isolated and insulated from reality and blight that the commmoner experiences as a result of their leadership. That is until the "ice berg" flips over anyway.

"advanced" civilizations likely all follow the same path toward their own destruction. Those who make decisions that effect the whole society fall further out of touch with the rest of the population, and reality, because they become further isolated and insulated from reality and blight that the commmoner experiences as a result of their leadership. That is until the "ice berg" flips over anyway.
Summed up thusly….

Hard times make strong men, strong men make good times, good times make weak men, weak men make hard times. Rinse & repeat over and over and over and over…..

If they are successful in restricting ammo to any large degree, reloading components may finally get on their radar.
I have been saying that about reloading components for a long time.

I do believe that THEY will go after ALL factory ammunition from a to z, ALL reloading components from a to z and ALL kinds of misc. parts for all firearms.

So it is not just GUNS, magazines and all of those other LAWS and bans but what FEEDS the firearm... they want to TAKE IT ALL bit by bit.

That goes for KNIVES, axes and 'hawks too. I do believe that they will go after these things too. BIT by bit.

Old Lady Cate

I used to wonder how Rome became so frivolous and decadent at the same time it was falling and thought they were stupid to take their eye off the ball. I didn't realize then that only the times change and not the people. In the same circumstances as a group we will act the same, and our society has now firmly established itself in the food and circuses stage.

As bad as that is, Amber Herd just reminded us all that under the veneer we are still just a bunch of s**t flinging monkeys.

I agree but it seems they want to go light on the criminals and reduce the violence at the same time. Me thinks that will never work well.
Criminal control is not giving them a break. It's showing them that it's a bad career choice and you need to do something different. It means the more prolific and violent the criminal the longer and harsher the punishment up to and including hard labor and where justified the death penalty.

If they are successful in restricting ammo to any large degree, reloading components may finally get on their radar.
I read this article and almost responded directly to the author. His email address is available at Miami University. I was going to educate him on a few things, including the fact that many folks reload their own ammunition. Then I thought better of it. Like used to be the case for "ghost guns", when the enemies of freedom are ignorant, it can be blissful. Besides, he didn't write that article with you and I in mind. You have to wonder if he's as ignorant as he lets on. Maybe. But intentional ignorance can be a powerful tool.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top