JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have some ammunition that I inherited and have no idea what they go to...

First up, 351. On the back of the case it's stamped 351 on top and 87 on the bottom. What little research I've done online I've found these may be fired from a Winchester Model 1907...? The clip is stamped 31 and hold 10 rounds, here is a picture below...

IMAG0172.jpg

IMAG0169.jpg

The second one is a .30 Carbine with a clip, the case is stamped 'R-P .30 Carbine'. I'd like to know if someone knows what gun fires these and what clip this gun might go to...

IMAG0174.jpg

IMAG0175.jpg

Thanks for any help!

It's hard to tell anything about the first set without something for scale. To me they look like copper washed 7.62x39 in a stripper clip for an SKS. But again, with no measurements or size reference it's hard to tell anything.

M-1 carbine 30 round magazine and the stripper clips are chinese copper washed (351) Probably norinco or jing wa,depending on which means they are lead core and not steel core.I would guess steel core with the date stamp on em.The stripper clips were made for the SKS and stacked and wrapped in paper in 550 round sardine cans.......They will go to any AK, SKS,RPD or what ever will shoot the 7.62x39....

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top