JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks for the tip, @nezz69! I was able to score the limit of 500 CCI small pistol primers, for 27.45. They had CCI small pistol and small rifle, not a huge lot of it, but some. Some ammo, didn't see exactly what. Was there at 8 am today. I'm not a flipper, these will probably get shot in a steel match soon.

If you're shooting at ARPC sometime, or at competitions, give me a shout!

Thanks for the tip, @nezz69! I was able to score the limit of 500 CCI small pistol primers, for 27.45. They had CCI small pistol and small rifle, not a huge lot of it, but some. Some ammo, didn't see exactly what. Was there at 8 am today. I'm not a flipper, these will probably get shot in a steel match soon.

If you're shooting at ARPC sometime, or at competitions, give me a shout!

Curious if that was $27.45 for a brick (1000) of CCI 500's? Or do stores mostly sell by the 100 sleeve if they have any these days?

27.45 for 500. So, pretty much twice what it used to be, but I was ok with paying it given the current scarcity. They had a 500 limit, so by the sleeve, 5.49/sleeve of 100.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top