JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The local gunshot is about 10 per cent higher than Cabela's bud lots of .223 and 5.56. They still wanted $17.99 for Pmags gen 2 which made me wish I woulda grabbed a couple more at the gun show for $10 a pop. Bought 2 E Lander mags at the local shop. $20.00 each, more than on line but no shipping, tracking,etc.

Brutus out

nice. but don't they have 1 box limit? unless you went there with others.

have seen .40's but no 9mm yet.

The local WM has a limit of 3 box's of 50 rds and 1 box of value pack. They had some 9 mm in but I only bought 3 box's of .45 Tula for $19.97 each. They had more too.
The had 2 box's of 100 .40 S&W.

The sign just said "Limit 3 boxes". I suppose they could have limited me to just the one "value pack", but they had plenty of 50 round boxes for $14.47 each so it was not like I was buying all their 9mm Federal.

Meadowland Bimart had a stack of 2000rnd cases of .223/5.56 yesterday for $895.00
They said the will not break it up.

Let the gougers chew on that

Same here in Salem. I did find a guy at the South store interpret the rule as 3 per caliber so I scored some 3 boxes of 9mm, 3 tula 762 and 3 tula 223. It was almost like the olden days...Score!

I know this is an old thread, but I didn't want to start another thread with the same name.

I just purchased a bunch of misc ammo. Sorting and putting everything away, I ran across this. Did I miss a 44 Magnum shortage at one time?

44Mag1.jpg 44Mag2a.jpg

Wow, you'd have to pay me more than $295 to get me to fire one of those. Pull the trigger on some random person's unknown mediocre reloads? No thanks.

Has to be someone's attempt at humor, either that or they value their reloads quite highly.

We had a S&W 629 returned to us by a customer at Larry's that had the top of the cylinder blown off. Of course he was claiming the gun defective, was getting a lawyer, etc, etc.

We put the frame in a vise and hammered out what was left of the cylinder (which still had five live rounds in it). We then dissected one of the rounds and found that it had a cocktail of what looked like Red Dot, Blue Dot, and some other unidentified powder.

After some additional questioning, the guy finally admitted that he had bought the rounds at a garage sale.

E

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads