JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They don't make any inventory available to the "commoners". You have to pay their yearly "membership fee" to have access to their inventory and buy anything now.
I had the membership, but even when logged in there wasn't anything available in any useful cartridge. At any price. So I dropped the membership because free shipping on zero orders was not worth the annual fee.

Love your posts Frank. Air rifles are amazing and definitely have a place here. It is one of the many genres of projectile launchers we all are so passionate about here on NWFA. ... Keep the good stuff comin'!

THANKS @cigars! :) :)

I do feel lonely at times, preaching something like this:
Heinz Reinkemeier.jpg

... to a group I feel more akin to this:
maxresdefault.jpg
(AWESEOME movies BTW)

But I believe what I say enough to try at least a little bit to convince the nay-sayers. Whether they be kind or degrading.

I've converted a couple of powder-burner friends, and introduced guns to MANY new shooters who were afraid of them.

If things really go belly up in regard to gun control you may ultimately have the last laugh on all of us. Just pray that the stupidity of NJ doesn't happen here and they make us register air rifles...

Quiet, and can take down any small critters ya got bothering you...
_DSC0002a.JPG

I really should just start a new thread instead of further hijacking this one.

Hmm... let's see.... "Airguns: How to adapt to UK firearm laws in the USA." - By Pastor Frank "the airtank" Ravenswood.

OMG, that's kinda good.

I do have to ask what all the umbrellas and plastic are for, though. Sound control or just rain cover?

Fence is covered with a thin sheet of material, the kind of stuff you bury to keep weeds out. Stapled for easy change/remove.
That's to lower wind blowing through, a little sun-block and privacy, and might keep little fingers and paws out.

I used to have a rickety old folding table for a bench. Now I have an old patio table that's bigger and a lot more stable.
The benefit of the table's big umbrella is a plus. It's to keep the water off the gun. For me, I can just put on a jacket or use a towel. Don't wanna have to strip a gun every time it sprinkles. Being under that cedar tree is nice too. Shooting along the fence I figure helps block a bit of wind. Been thinking about running another fence six feet on our side to box me in.

gamoplinkingtargetblank001.JPG

The umbrella on the chair is to keep sunlight off the back of my neck. I have two shades of color... ghost and tomato.

Really no need for sound cover, although I'm on a 1/8th suburban lot with houses all around me. I shoot only sub-sonic stuff, so it's more like a nail-gun than a .22. Although with the right ammo, it's pretty easy to get 1500fps+. I tend to use heavier stuff.

I also introduced every one around me to what I was doing. I don't want SWAT dropping down from black helicopters and... oh wait, that actually sounds kinda cool, assuming a few things. :D

They don't make any inventory available to the "commoners". You have to pay their yearly "membership fee" to have access to their inventory and buy anything now.
Trust me, it's still not very good as a member...getting notice of 9mm at $27 / box of 50 doesn't yet excite me. But it does sell out very quickly (since this is still about 1/4 the price of Dirtier than Cheap).

This just in from Dirtier than Cheap...

380 FMJ ammo, 100 rounds packaged in a high quality plastic bag, only $199.89. Yes, that's right. You too can have 380 plinking ammo for only $100 per box of 50. But wait, "high demand" product, limit of 3! Operators are standing b(u)y.:cool:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top