JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah , the whole cent/penny thing is one of my pet peeves too.... we don't have penny's, we have cents.... Although a quick surf of YouTube shows we don't have sence. But after working in the yard I definitely have a sent :p:rolleyes:

Yeah , the whole cent/penny thing is one of my pet peeves too.... we don't have penny's, we have cents.... Although a quick surf of YouTube shows we don't have sence. But after working in the yard I definitely have a sent :p:rolleyes:
You are right we don't have "penny's". We have cents, more commonly known as "pennies":D

Kinda had to . The opportunity was golden.

Lol.... there's a reason I was never an English major....
The term "penny" was borrowed from the English to denote 1/100th of a pound. Officially, our 1/100th of a dollar is a cent, but everyone still calls them pennies.... Unless they belong to a gal named Penny in which case they are Penny's pennies :rolleyes:

Cripes.... it's too early for this kind of word play......o_O

Lol.... there's a reason I was never an English major....
The term "penny" was borrowed from the English to denote 1/100th of a pound. Officially, our 1/100th of a dollar is a cent, but everyone still calls them pennies.... Unless they belong to a gal named Penny in which case they are Penny's pennies :rolleyes:

Cripes.... it's too early for this kind of word play......o_O
Jeez man! Now you are sounding like my English teacher!!!

You obviously don't realize how much you just insulted your English teacher.... I'm an engineer :p:cool:
There's nothing like a finely crafted train wreck.

upload_2017-3-17_17-56-41.jpeg

Everything after the first period went to rat sh*7, including some grammar, so extra points for that ;)
I claim poetic license:p. Once upon a time in a galaxy far away I attempted to major in English and physics at the same time. I now drive a dump truck. Don't try to tell me that whatever is running this universe doesn't have a sense of humor.
My sincere apologies to the OP for the thread drift.

Well, I have watched a number of his videos at this point... my opinion hasn't changed dramatically. Is there some educational content? To some degree, but overall I find the videos to be somewhat sophomoric and the information presented is done so in such a way that I would be worried if I were him. In one video, he sweeps up debris alongside a freeway at 3 in the morning. No traffic control or even a safety vest. I'm surprised in the society we live in someone else hasn't tried this same stunt, been killed by a car and him blamed because he planted the idea.
I'm just saying.... we all preface any load information we post with legal disclaimers, but Cody runs around freeways in the middle of the night and makes a show of flushing a toilet with mercury...If that isn't screaming "sue me" I don't know what is.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top