JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
But..
His absolute shock kill hypothesis is diametrically arguable by some.
Gas seal? Maybe.
Undisclosed dimension of test samples diameters, compared to the bores diameter might refute his theory on lead/ gold speed discrepancies.

At least he recovered it. I've likely expended 1500 bucks in down range ammo the last couple of years.
(that's 5000 + fun rounds down range that is and a couple critters)

It would have been more entertaining had he lost it. What some guys will do for you tube attention now a days. But I guess someone had to do it.

My thought? Dumbass.....Anything for 15 minutes of YouTube fame I guess.....Who thinks of this stuff? How long until someone tries to make a bullet of Plutonium 239? :confused: :eek: They probably would have already if the feds didn't keep it under lock and key!!

My thought? Dumbass.....Anything for 15 minutes of YouTube fame I guess.....Who thinks of this stuff? How long until someone tries to make a bullet of Plutonium 239? :confused: :eek: They probably would have already if the feds didn't keep it under lock and key!!

Codys Lab is actually a really interesting channel on YouTube.

He has made some really cool devices and done some really interesting stuff when it comes to gold, cesium, sodium, blah blah.

Give it a watch before you think he is only out for 15 minutes of fame.

There is a LOT of educational stuff on that channel.

Hmmm... okay, if you say so..... I will admit my exposure to the guy consists of the above clip only. I didn't find anything too educational in that clip.... Every high school physics student knows F=MA, which in essence is all the video was demonstrating. Keep everything the same with a rifle shot in the form of a powder charge (acceleration) but double the mass of the bullet by using denser material (gold) and the resultant force MUST double..... gee, I did that and didn't have to melt $1500 of gold to figure it out :rolleyes:

Hmmm... okay, if you say so..... I will admit my exposure to the guy consists of the above clip only. I didn't find anything too educational in that clip.... Every high school physics student knows F=MA, which in essence is all the video was demonstrating. Keep everything the same with a rifle shot in the form of a powder charge (acceleration) but double the mass of the bullet by using denser material (gold) and the resultant force MUST double..... gee, I did that and didn't have to melt $1500 of gold to figure it out :rolleyes:

Maybe you should watch some of his videos. You may find some entertaining.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top