JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
.223 went up a little bit today on natchez, but I noticed when comparing their master catalog to their November catalog, that a bit of the prices were lower in November. Not by much tho. They have .45 acp Blazer for $12 a box tho :D

I'm in the process of purchasing a Stag 5.56. I would LOVE to see .223 take a nosedive in prices.

Blazer is going off at $12/box? Box of 50 I assume? That's not bad at all if I can find that locally. Usually by the time I get done paying s/h charges the cost pretty much matches the WWB down at wally world ($32.50 total for 100 rds).

the $12 is not local, its on natchez, most sites or local places seem to sell it for $15 a box, but after shipping its a little above 14 a box. I like WWB, but personally I like blazer much better, except for the lack of brass, but its some of the cleanest ammo I've ever used.

We can only hope. I heard that the Chinese are buying up alot of ammo making raw materials thus causing a crunch in supply, PLUS, There's a WAR ON alot of the ammo mfgr's are supplying the armed forces so here again it's priority style trickle-down supply.

Yeah, $7.99, they do this every now and then, which means there mega pack is not that much cheaper if individual boxes go on sale. Check this out Sweetbeard, a guy on a very common website that I don't know if I should name, is selling .223 Wolf ammo for, no joke, $500 per thousand??? Do you know of any Wolf or other Russian ammo that sells for this much?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top