JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
.223 went up a little bit today on natchez, but I noticed when comparing their master catalog to their November catalog, that a bit of the prices were lower in November. Not by much tho. They have .45 acp Blazer for $12 a box tho :D

I'm in the process of purchasing a Stag 5.56. I would LOVE to see .223 take a nosedive in prices.

Blazer is going off at $12/box? Box of 50 I assume? That's not bad at all if I can find that locally. Usually by the time I get done paying s/h charges the cost pretty much matches the WWB down at wally world ($32.50 total for 100 rds).

the $12 is not local, its on natchez, most sites or local places seem to sell it for $15 a box, but after shipping its a little above 14 a box. I like WWB, but personally I like blazer much better, except for the lack of brass, but its some of the cleanest ammo I've ever used.

We can only hope. I heard that the Chinese are buying up alot of ammo making raw materials thus causing a crunch in supply, PLUS, There's a WAR ON alot of the ammo mfgr's are supplying the armed forces so here again it's priority style trickle-down supply.

Yeah, $7.99, they do this every now and then, which means there mega pack is not that much cheaper if individual boxes go on sale. Check this out Sweetbeard, a guy on a very common website that I don't know if I should name, is selling .223 Wolf ammo for, no joke, $500 per thousand??? Do you know of any Wolf or other Russian ammo that sells for this much?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top