JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I read the whole article. The bill still has to get through the Chile senate and overcome government challenges. The more Chile increases costs, the more other sources with higher grade ore and more efficient processes will pump up their production.

Maybe lack of demand? I remember as ammo was starting to get tight I went online and the place I went to only had 9mm syntech in stock, so I bought 1000. I don't regret it. It seems to run fine and obviously no copper fouling.
You lucked out, because Syntech is the ammo of choice for the competition crowd.

Even before the pandemic, synth was very hard to find.

You lucked out, because Syntech is the ammo of choice for the competition crowd.

Well shoot good to know. I honestly didn't know a damn thing about it and assumed since it was all that was left that people weren't fans of it. Looks like this idiot (me) fell into some good ammo

Because the non-lead primer makes it safer indoors.
However, because the non-lead primers have a shelf life of 5 years or something, they suck.

Because the non-lead primer makes it safer indoors.
However, because the non-lead primers have a shelf life of 5 years or something, they suck.
Actually no.

It is the ammo of choice for competitive shooters, because Federal worked with the USPSA to develop this ammo for competitive shooting by having low recoil while maintaining accuracy and consistent target printing, and reliable knock down for shooting steel.

The cleanliness from the polymer coated bullet and lead free primers are a bonus.

I absolutely love this ammo for range use, it leaves the bore in much better shape than jacketed or plated bullets.

Actually no.

It is the ammo of choice for competitive shooters, because Federal worked with the USPSA to develop this ammo for competitive shooting by having low recoil while maintaining accuracy and consistent target printing, and reliable knock down for shooting steel.

The cleanliness from the polymer coated bullet and lead free primers are a bonus.

I absolutely love this ammo for range use, it leaves the bore in much better shape than jacketed or plated bullets.
Junk

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads