JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just had some ammo(Tula steel 55gr at 21¢/r) run out of stock in my shopping cart because I got distracted by the wife. It happens but I was curious where all of your guys' priorities lie.

What price/type ammo would make you give up some booty?
What's this about you, your wife and a shopping cart...ewww!

Sounds like Walmart parking lot at 1 A.M.

Sex or Ammo, Hum.....................................
Having sex while Loading ammo, seems the best to me!
Wife and I are both Ammosexual, so, a good deal on ammo could lead to other activities! Hasn't yet, but it could! :p

I've been married 49 years. I'm buying a lot of ammo.
53 years marriage here. Guess I liked the marriage bliss better than some of my tools or I matured or I decided that two shooters are better than one. As a life partner and friend, the wife made her own decision regarding tool ownership and is now in process of getting her conceal carry! Can't get better than that! And all the turmoil with "B-Lives Matter", "Antifa", and Police over reacting happened later!

Last Edited:
Sex or Ammo, Hum.....................................
Having sex while Loading ammo, seems the best to me!
Wife and I are both Ammosexual, so, a good deal on ammo could lead to other activities! Hasn't yet, but it could! :p
As long as it doesn't distract you to the point that your loading ammo in the wrong magazine! I can just imagine getting busted in "Californicate" walking around with a 50 round organic load up!o_O

Even though I'm a rather ordinary looking guy, even at my advanced age, I find women easy to get to know.

Women like guys with a sense of humor and wit.

Want sex?

Easy, just act like someone trust worthy, (and be so) easy going, not full of yourself, interested in her, and things fall into place and then she'll buy you ammo and guns too.

Buy her guns and ammo too.

It'll be a match made in heaven.

Just had some ammo(Tula steel 55gr at 21¢/r) run out of stock in my shopping cart because I got distracted by the wife. It happens but I was curious where all of your guys' priorities lie.

What price/type ammo would make you give up some booty?

Perhaps you should think out of the box Brandon.......

1593735634620.png

Last Edited:
No woman is worth as much to me as a great day at the range. My experiences have been profoundly negative on average with the "finer" sex and I end up wishing I were single again in short order. But I've never been mad at range day. Easy question, next.

My perspective is kind of the reverse of this; I've gone through periods, like now, when I find guns pretty boring. The same cannot be said for getting one's freak on, in its many delightful forms. :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top