JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No woman is worth as much to me as a great day at the range. My experiences have been profoundly negative on average with the "finer" sex and I end up wishing I were single again in short order. But I've never been mad at range day. Easy question, next.

Well I'd vote for the same time have her start with a blow you can shop buy then get down to business. but in your case I'd go for sex before I went for steel cased ammo any day of the week

I remember life before freedom. 7 years a slave to a wife who forced me to sell my guns and left me with nothing but 2 small kids and a mortgage.
Those were the days. No unnecessary distractions here. Reload 80% of my ammo and take my daughters to the range often. Getting ready to retire and life is good. Going to teach my grandson to shoot in a few years.

I remember life before freedom. 7 years a slave to a wife who forced me to sell my guns and left me with nothing but 2 small kids and a mortgage.
Those were the days. No unnecessary distractions here. Reload 80% of my ammo and take my daughters to the range often. Getting ready to retire and life is good. Going to teach my grandson to shoot in a few years.
"WHAT guns honey? You mean sell this little cap gun???? Why, I couldn't get $10 for that thing"!:rolleyes: Playing dumb is better than separation from all your beauties. That's what I'd do. Withholding sex at first makes you cringe but soon anger takes over and wanting some of that old stale stuff evaporates! A woman that uses withholding sex as a tool is soon to be kicked to the curb! Better to know true nature and resolve it as early as possible instead of letting her have that power over you. She will find out right away that pulling that card is a big no no and it goes down hill from there!! I sold most of my guns one time willingly and one time only. I'm not a big collector, probably no more than half dozen. At least that is what I admit to.:rolleyes:

This thread brings a whole new meaning to : Failure to eject....:eek: :D
Andy
I don't know , may not be as bad as failure to feed problems, or even worse, getting something with such worn out and loose chamber that you won't even bother checking the head...space... before bailing . The dangers of playing with old milsurps....

Over time, that Estrogen meets PMS. Next thing you know, here comes the debate.
Hard times over-ruled.
That's a good time to step back and evaluate. Maybe a range trip.

That's right, @CountryGent ! I'm the President of the "Sunkist Club".... all juice and no seeds. :D
Internet_20190716_160413.gif

This morning my wife bought me 500 rounds of 9mm Federal ammo with free shipping.

Yes, it was pricey, but not waaaaaaay out there.

As some here have pointed out, better to have it available even if not as low cost as it had previously been, plus being 'fabulously' wealthy it's of little consequence....ah, need mah practice rounds fer practicin...

I'm divorced 10 years last month and have 17,000+ rounds stockpiled, so I'm on the hunt...

...for more ammo! :s0115:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads