JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Gun pr0n.JPG

Or the over/under vs. side-by-side preference... :oops:

You got something against tri-barrelled shotguns? ;););) :s0140::s0140::s0140:

She won't.
For the moment, I ain't getting any. I did get a SIG P365MS though.
Was it worth it?
Hell yeah.
I was good on the other part.

It would seem a good equation could be developed here where A represents ammo and B represents booty where X represents availability of booty and Y represents ammo availability never being less than 1 because you still have the ammo on hand you currently have.

So, basically, if you already have a ton of ammo, ammo is less than the booty value, if you don't have any ammo and booty is more plentiful - the ammo value is greater than the booty value.

(1/A)Y > (B/7)X

Reloading solves this problem. Ammo can be assembled any time. Booty can only be acquired when it is available.

All this talk about pirate treasure is fun!

Looking for 9mm today 0 fmj. From any of my usual go to all the new gun buyers and the popularity of 9x19 will make slim pickings for awhile.
Buying almost any other caliber pistol would be a better bet on being able to feed it

Last Edited:
Just had some ammo(Tula steel 55gr at 21¢/r) run out of stock in my shopping cart because I got distracted by the wife. It happens but I was curious where all of your guys' priorities lie.

What price/type ammo would make you give up some booty?
I dont have to choose, the laptop sits nice on my wife's lower back;)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top