JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just had some ammo(Tula steel 55gr at 21¢/r) run out of stock in my shopping cart because I got distracted by the wife. It happens but I was curious where all of your guys' priorities lie.

What price/type ammo would make you give up some booty?

Definitely a unique thread as of lately...

I'm not quite sure what the question is?

No hookers, so one can afford ammo?

I am more likely to fire my load vs me firing a gun so.

But it would be pretty hard right now if came across the right deal.......

wait none of this came out sounding PG13.....I SWEAR IT WASN'T INTENTIONAL!

I'll try offering myself at NWArmory this afternoon and see what I come away with.....

probably half a box of .22 short...

edit : ammo OR sex- sorry- misread the title

22 years of marriage and several election year panics have taught me that there are always going to be dry spells.

I have everything I need to make my own loads.

Way to declare you are inept at multi-tasking.
He!!, just bent her over the desk and give a good Rogering *while* buying ammo. Even greater teamwork is have her do all the mouse clicks while spanking her for doing said buying of ammo.
{eta} However, if your ammo purchases take longer than the aforementioned shenanigans, you need to do some homework.

Just had some ammo(Tula steel 55gr at 21¢/r) run out of stock in my shopping cart because I got distracted by the wife. It happens but I was curious where all of your guys' priorities lie.

What price/type ammo would make you give up some booty?

You must be newly married.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR