JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
this Wal Mart has 7.62x39mm - .40's - 9mm Tulammo

10000 Se 82Nd Ave
Happy Valley, OR 97086
Phone: (503) 788-4748

this one has .45's - .38spl

4200 Se 82Nd Ave
Portland, OR 97266
Phone: (503) 788-0200

Kalispel,Montana wal_mart had remington 223 50 rd boxes and federal bulk 22lr and 100 rd 45 acp also tula 223 308 and assortment of other calibers when I was in there this morning

I was in Hermiston, OR this weekend for a basketball tournament and found some ammo at Wal-Mart and Bimart. I was able to pick up some .357 mag JHP and .38 JSP, and they had quite a bit available in various rifle calibers...no .223 though. There was no 9mm and no .22LR at either. Bimart said they have been getting the .22LR regularly, it just sells out within hours of getting it on the shelves and Walmart has been getting the 9mm Federal bulk packs regularly, but again it sells fast.

These were from my shopping trip on Monday (2.18.13)

Cabela's in Lacey, WA had 7.62x39 steel case hp for 6.99, and steel case fmj for 7.49. They had plenty of boxes left but I think there was a limit to 3 or 5.

Walmart in Chehalis, WA recently had an ammo shipment and they now have a full shelf of nothing but Federal Premium .45 for 24.97. They had more rifle cartridges in as well but no .223 or 7.62.

Just in case anyone was planning to do the same thing.......

I called the Wally's in Hillsboro, Happy Valley, Eastport, Troutdale, and the three in Vancouver. None of them have any 7.62 X 39 ammo in stock as of this morning. It sounds like Happy Valley was just a fluke.

Vancouver had 7.62x39 about w week and a half ago.

Woodburn Wally World had 3 boxes of Winchester Silver Tip Hollow Points for $30 - last nigth.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top