JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oh Yea, and they had about 10 AR's in stock. From .22, to 308. I saw a Windham, a Colt, and i think a S&W if my memory serves me correctly.

I went to Bi-Mart and Wal-Mart in Cornelius yesterday, both were nil on .22 LR, and most handgun ammo. Centerfire Rifle had a fair selection of the most common lever and bolt calibers, except .223 and .308

I went there today just to see if they have any reloading supplies, pretty much picked clean. The only .30 cal bulles they have in stock are the expensive ones, too expensive for me to use just for plinking. 3 AR's sold in the 15 minutes I was there. Colt was either 1599 or 1699 I think the Bushmaster was around 1200 or 1300, can't remember exactly. The Federal 55gr 5.56 was either selling for 13.99 or 14.99, it was displayed behind the counter. There was a limit on ammo purchases. 1bx of 22lr and 3 boxes max for other cartridges. Lucked out found a pound of Hodgdon H110 in stock. According the salesperson, that was the last one.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top