Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

AMMO IN STOCK - Fishermans Delta Park

Discussion in 'Ammunition & Reloading' started by iceman, Feb 13, 2013.

1. iceman

iceman OR/WA Member

As Of 12pm today, 2/13/2013

Fishermans in delta Park had:

380, 9mm, 9mm Mak, 5.56 in 20rnd and 100 rnd boxes, and .45.

Get it while you can....

2. iceman

iceman OR/WA Member

Oh Yea, and they had about 10 AR's in stock. From .22, to 308. I saw a Windham, a Colt, and i think a S&W if my memory serves me correctly.

3. Boomerang

Boomerang Portland area Active Member

I know exactly where you're coming from, but at the same time this mentality will only prolong a shortage. How about "if you need some, buy what you need".

4. iceman

iceman OR/WA Member

Yes, This is true, and i do agree... I guess the question then becomes "What do you need?"

5. Pandaz3

Pandaz3 Cornelius, Oregon NRA Lifetime Member Platinum Supporter Gold Supporter Bronze Supporter

I went to Bi-Mart and Wal-Mart in Cornelius yesterday, both were nil on .22 LR, and most handgun ammo. Centerfire Rifle had a fair selection of the most common lever and bolt calibers, except .223 and .308

6. nwdrifter

nwdrifter troutdale oregon Active Member

fishermans at delta park had unique as well today at 3:00. like 14 lbs. said thats all the powder they got.

7. vertical ascent

vertical ascent Vancouver Active Member

I went there today just to see if they have any reloading supplies, pretty much picked clean. The only .30 cal bulles they have in stock are the expensive ones, too expensive for me to use just for plinking. 3 AR's sold in the 15 minutes I was there. Colt was either 1599 or 1699 I think the Bushmaster was around 1200 or 1300, can't remember exactly. The Federal 55gr 5.56 was either selling for 13.99 or 14.99, it was displayed behind the counter. There was a limit on ammo purchases. 1bx of 22lr and 3 boxes max for other cartridges. Lucked out found a pound of Hodgdon H110 in stock. According the salesperson, that was the last one.

8. fxdc

fxdc Da Valley USPSA, SPEED STEEL, IDPA, 3 GUN

Is there a fishermans in tigard also???

9. iceman

iceman OR/WA Member

I have heard of people referring to one, however i don't believe i have ever seen it,or eve know where it may be. I have been to the one in Oregon City though....

I

10. vertical ascent

vertical ascent Vancouver Active Member

This is the link to the Fisherman's Marine and Outdoor with its 3 locations and address:

Fisherman's Marine and Outdoor