JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Tacoma
State
Washington
Zip Code
My days of collecting guns and ammo are behind me. I'm looking to trade ammo for a new sealed box of Dior Homme Parfum 75ml. Not the new formulation.
I have various calibers available for the trade. From 9mm, 10mm, .44 mag, .45 acp. To .223/5.56 and .308/7.62.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Where I can find this formulation of Dior? Would be willing to hunt it down for you and trade you if it means I can get my hands on some 9mm and 5.56
Unfortunately it's discontinued by the company, and they're selling a newer formulation. Can only find it on eBay for ridiculous asking prices.

All the gun heads scouring the internet for perfume so they can get this ammo :s0112:

1607555323555.png

How much do you have of the above mentioned caliber offerings and what is the considered trade value broken out. I've found the scent, just would like to get a scents ;) of equitable trade value.

How much do you have of the above mentioned caliber offerings and what is the considered trade value broken out. I've found the scent, just would like to get a scents ;) of equitable trade value.
Forgive the late reply. Just got on the couch after a long day. Could you please pm me so that we can go over the details. We can even text if you prefer that method. Standing by.

Due to

Due to the unavailability of this particular fragrance and.all types of ammo, prices have obviously gotten out of control. The fragrance was originally around $100 for 75ml. Likewise with 9mm, .45, .223, .308 etc. Ppl are charging ridiculous prices for Ammo. It ends up equaling out either way. Trade at what prices were before high demand, or trade at what both this fragrance and current Ammo prices ( availability) are going for. Pm me if you're still interested. I am certain that what I have on hand will peak your interest. And of course local trades. Not looking to ship out any Ammo.

Sounds like a good deal. I am trading at pre-COVID prices myself as I just don't get the clamor to make a few extra dollars off another, but that is me. I'm in Portland so not being able to ship might nix the deal. I used to have family in Tacoma who would pass through PDX to visit but they have moved on.

Sounds like a good deal. I am trading at pre-COVID prices myself as I just don't get the clamor to make a few extra dollars off another, but that is me. I'm in Portland so not being able to ship might nix the deal. I used to have family in Tacoma who would pass through PDX to visit but they have moved on.
Well, if you're ever in the neighborhood, send me an email at: [email protected]

My days of collecting guns and ammo are behind me. I'm looking to trade ammo for a new sealed box of Dior Homme Parfum 75ml. Not the new formulation.
I have various calibers available for the trade. From 9mm, 10mm, .44 mag, .45 acp. To .223/5.56 and .308/7.62.
this brings back fond memories! in my 20's me and my buddy's would go out to the clubs and impress with girls with the newest cologne that just came out, I thought i had it all figured out when Obession hit the market, now apparently the only thing i can pickup with cologne is ammo. :)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.