Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Tacoma
State
Washington
Zip Code
My days of collecting guns and ammo are behind me. I’m looking to trade ammo for a new sealed box of Dior Homme Parfum 75ml. Not the new formulation.
I have various calibers available for the trade. From 9mm, 10mm, .44 mag, .45 acp. To .223/5.56 and .308/7.62.

Rules & Terms
I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
OP
B
Reactions
How much do you have of the above mentioned caliber offerings and what is the considered trade value broken out. I've found the scent, just would like to get a scents ;) of equitable trade value.
Forgive the late reply. Just got on the couch after a long day. Could you please pm me so that we can go over the details. We can even text if you prefer that method. Standing by.

OP
B
Reactions
Due to
How much do you have of the above mentioned caliber offerings and what is the considered trade value broken out. I've found the scent, just would like to get a scents ;) of equitable trade value.
Due to the unavailability of this particular fragrance and.all types of ammo, prices have obviously gotten out of control. The fragrance was originally around $100 for 75ml. Likewise with 9mm, .45, .223, .308 etc. Ppl are charging ridiculous prices for Ammo. It ends up equaling out either way. Trade at what prices were before high demand, or trade at what both this fragrance and current Ammo prices ( availability) are going for. Pm me if you’re still interested. I am certain that what I have on hand will peak your interest. And of course local trades. Not looking to ship out any Ammo.

Juniper9mm

Reactions
Sounds like a good deal. I am trading at pre-COVID prices myself as I just don’t get the clamor to make a few extra dollars off another, but that is me. I’m in Portland so not being able to ship might nix the deal. I used to have family in Tacoma who would pass through PDX to visit but they have moved on.

OP
B
Reactions
Sounds like a good deal. I am trading at pre-COVID prices myself as I just don’t get the clamor to make a few extra dollars off another, but that is me. I’m in Portland so not being able to ship might nix the deal. I used to have family in Tacoma who would pass through PDX to visit but they have moved on.
Well, if you’re ever in the neighborhood, send me an email at: armslistseller@yahoo.com

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course Webinar (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Washington, USA
Rimfire Challenge Feb 13th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA
Rimfire Challenge May 8th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Paul A Martin Historical Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great shop, selection and atmosphere
    One of the better firearm shop experiences I’ve had, Paul is very patient and helpful. Definitely going to be a repeat customer even though it’s...
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Great Service! A+
    Steve is a very nice guy and very easy to work with. I've done business with him a few times and will continue to.
    5.00 star(s)
    Great guy!
    Steve is a great guy to deal with!
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Nice Home Shop
    Had what I wanted at a good price. Messaged me when in stock.
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent Service
    Steve is an excellent guy to deal with. After looking at some Form 4 items at another dealer who didnt seem interested in my money, i emailed...
Top Bottom