JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So watching the election coverage I decided I needed to contribute to a campaign as I think this election as quite pivotal, and I have never monetarily supported a canidate.

I decided to start a grassroots effort where I will sell a box of ammo and then contribute the proceeds to the election.
If everyone that has spare box of ammo sitting around sells it to a fellow citizen, we help supply a citizen, and create a ground-swell of small contributions.

So please consider dusting off a box, post it up with "Ammo For A Better America" in the title, and let's show America how those of us in the gun culture can band together and make an impact on more than just paper! ;-)

Check out my listing in the Ammunition section to get it started-
http://www.northwestfirearms.com/am...ca-hornady-50ae-300gr-xtp-$24.html#post678227

-K

Funny guys, but we know BHO isn't a Muslim, he's far to vain to bow to ANY god, let alone 5+ times a day...
And we know he's a good "Chickens coming home to roost, Whites created AIDS to kill Blacks" kind of Christian...

Well I inventoried my 12 warehouses I have full of ammo and could not find one box that I thought I could spare.

While I was at it, I asked my boxes of ammo if any would volunteer to be donated for helping one of the clowns in the bid for the election, they all said no neither one really likes us, so we are not going to do anything to help either one.

I said willisn't one of the candidate less evil than the other, and said yeah a little bit, but one they still do not like us, so we will stay put, we would rather tstay here than to help fatten their wallets.

So sorry I cannot help, but I must repect their individual choices. I guess I will just have to cast my vote on election day, and hope everyone else does the same. that is of course unless your are voting for the opposition and then yo can feel free to stay home and suck of the teet of others as usual

Well I inventoried my 12 warehouses I have full of ammo and could not find one box that I thought I could spare.

While I was at it, I asked my boxes of ammo if any would volunteer to be donated for helping one of the clowns in the bid for the election, they all said no neither one really likes us, so we are not going to do anything to help either one.

I said willisn't one of the candidate less evil than the other, and said yeah a little bit, but one they still do not like us, so we will stay put, we would rather tstay here than to help fatten their wallets.

So sorry I cannot help, but I must repect their individual choices. I guess I will just have to cast my vote on election day, and hope everyone else does the same. that is of course unless your are voting for the opposition and then yo can feel free to stay home and suck of the teet of others as usual

What he said...

Yep, I just ordered another 2,000 rds last week (1,000 .45 and 1,000 .223), supposed to be here Wed. Won't get a chance to pick it up till Friday though.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top