JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you guys look on Gunbroker you will see unbelievable prices for .22 ammo, 9mm ammo, .223 ammo and primers. It is tempting. I have a case of .22 Aguila SE HV and it was selling for 600+ a case and I saw some go for over 700 for a case. It sure is tempting to sell some on Gunbroker but I only have 2 cases of .22 ammo and shoot it every time I shoot which is 2-4 times a week.
Also last I looked on Cheaper than Dirt they were selling single 50 round boxes of the same Aguila for 30 bucks! Friends don't let friends buy from those low life people.

Edit: I just looked on Gunbroker and the prices are way up from those listed above! A brick of .22 Aguila SE HV is up to 159.00! Excuse me while I go take some pictures:)
Have you looked at closed auctions on Gunbroker to see how many of these auctions are actually getting buyers?

Offer to sell it for whatever price you want - the market will determine if it is bought.

Anyone complaining about high ammo prices, Economics 101 doesn't care about your feelings.

"Have you looked at closed auctions on Gunbroker to see how many of these auctions are actually getting buyers?"

I wouldn't even include an auction if they didn't already have bidders. You need to look again and you will see numerous super high priced items With bidders and with bidding still open. I wouldn't bother to mention anything without bidders as it would make no sense. For example if you search "aguila .22" you will see an auction for only 9 fifty round boxes, not even a full brick, of SEHV at $135.00 with over 3 days to go and there are currently 9 bidders. There's plenty more after that...

Not trying to disrespect anyone but I hear lots of complaint here about new member selling over price ammo ( I'm one of them over price seller :D:D:D ) why don't the Mod just make a rule if you want to list or buy in the classified you have to be a member for like 9 month and have 556 post count? I'm ok with that

Not trying to disrespect anyone but I hear lots of complaint here about new member selling over price ammo ( I'm one of them over price seller :D:D:D ) why don't the Mod just make a rule if you want to list or buy in the classified you have to be a member for like 9 month and have 556 post count? I'm ok with that

Because this discussion is just a repeat of ones we have had before whenever ammo prices go up and/or there is a shortage.

Nothing new has been said in this thread (hey! - that rhymes!).

so I don't come across as a rip off artist. :)
Charge what you want, if it doesn't move lower the price, if you want. It is impossible to please some folks. The rest will just pass you by without thought or incident.
I tried selling a 120 dollar tent At my one and only yard sale that was used just one dry day, was swept out and put away in its original packaging. it was 5 years old and stored well, I priced it for 40 dollars, ultimately sold it to a young couple with a toddler for 30 and felt good about that, I didn't need it. But in the mean time had several others actually got snotty trying to get me to sell it for less, one for 10. one had picked up a fishing pole I was selling when I took it from him and said I wouldn't sell him anything, get off my property. My wife went into the house, Though getting really miffed, I stayed cool to her surprise. He left with just a few derogatory words thrown at me. My wife brought me a cookie for not shooting him.:rolleyes:

Charge what you want, if it doesn't move lower the price, if you want. It is impossible to please some folks. The rest will just pass you by without thought or incident.
I tried selling a 120 dollar tent At my one and only yard sale that was used just one dry day, was swept out and put away in its original packaging. it was 5 years old and stored well, I priced it for 40 dollars, ultimately sold it to a young couple with a toddler for 30 and felt good about that, I didn't need it. But in the mean time had several others actually got snotty trying to get me to sell it for less, one for 10. one had picked up a fishing pole I was selling when I took it from him and said I wouldn't sell him anything, get off my property. My wife went into the house, Though getting really miffed, I stayed cool to her surprise. He left with just a few derogatory words thrown at me. My wife brought me a cookie for not shooting him.:rolleyes:
LOL!

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR