JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here's some 9mm available online :eek:

C998DB7F-2865-4FE9-9B4C-8FB2FF94D73D.png

We could but for the most part the whole concept is a waste of time. Be it on line or in a LGS by the time someone posts the sighting then someone wanders along that is looking to buy said ammo that was sighted. And then gets to where said ammo is supposed to be at its most likely gone. One of the guys here posted some 45-70 stuff showed up on Midway USA a few min later I went looking it was already gone.

We could but for the most part the whole concept is a waste of time. Be it on line or in a LGS by the time someone posts the sighting then someone wanders along that is looking to buy said ammo that was sighted. And then gets to where said ammo is supposed to be at its most likely gone. One of the guys here posted some 45-70 stuff showed up on Midway USA a few min later I went looking it was already gone.
Yeah, but it would also free up the section of some of these posts.

Eventually it (supply) will start to catch up though. I think these posts are a good idea as we'll get to see them before we might have stumbled onto them later (too late).

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads