Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Ammo Cans

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by theboss97338, Jun 13, 2014.

1. theboss97338

theboss97338 Salem,OR Member

Does anyone know where I can find Metal Ammo Can .50 cal. I know you can get the new ones from sporting good stores but you place top dollar. I want army surplus.

2. Joe13

Joe13 NW of Vancouver Opinionated & Blunt Bronze Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

I've bought new ones on amazon for about the same price as used.

The best prices I've seen on them tho are at the gun shows. There is one next weekend at the expo in PDX; I'd try there if you want more then one or two.

3. str8shot

str8shot Battle Ground, Wa Member

You could try giving SW Washington Surplus a call--not close to salem at all, but they have tons of stuff there.

Thebastidge likes this.
  4. Don H

Don H Oregon Well-Known Member

5. spectra

spectra The Couve Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

6. F2CMaDMaXX

F2CMaDMaXX West of Portland from England Bullet goes where now? Staff Member Bronze Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

BiMart, seriously. And they have the cheapest price on the MTM plastic .50 can too, 9.99, comparted to about 16 bucks is the cheapest i've seen elsewhere.

7. DCTompkins

DCTompkins Portland, Oregon New Member

Sgt Gators in Boring great deals on ammo cans

8. Jerry

Jerry Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Yep - Sgt. Gators. It be the place. Nice bubblegum with good food just down the road a piece. Good food. Good beer.

F2CMaDMaXX likes this.
  9. drewp

drewp 503pdx Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Its a drive from salem but last time I was in the army surplus store in aloha off tv hwy they had tons as usual