JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Alley Cat Surplus in Boring,OR has .30 cal ammo cans for $8.90 each..Big wall full..I bought 5 today!
I have no affiliation with them,but if you want a REAL,old school surplus store (Instead of the hipster,commie loving Andy and Bax..WTF??!!?) go there.Bins and bins of good stuff at GOOD prices,like it used to be.
(Aloha Surplus is also good,but I havent been there in awhile :)

Hey, I was there today as well! It's a great store. I picked up two .30 ammo cans, some parachord, and a great duffle bag that I'm going to use as my dillon cover. All for $26!!
They also had some great backpacks and tons of other stuff. Great store and the guys were super nice!

Yes,good seals,good paint,etc.And yes,.50 ca as well.I guess I should have mentioned that,but I didnt buy any,so I forgot!!
They changed the name from Sgt Gator's to Alley Cat when they moved from Damascus out to Boring.Not that it matters,but..

Doubt it.
Easter.
The website says they are closed sat and sun,but I know for a fact Ive been there on Saturdays before

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top