JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Made in China :eek::eek:

So's my favorite AK rifle. I shoot ammo in it made in Russia. What's your point?

The cans are excellent. I bought a half-dozen of the khaki-colored ones (khaki and black colors are new) from Academy a couple weeks ago when they had this sale before. They were shipped quickly. New. Tough, baked-on enamel finish. Tight-fitting lid with o-ring seal. Just like a USGI can.

In an ideal world, everything useful to us would be Made In The USA. But we live in the world we live in.

Outfitting the American Resistance with excellent inexpensive Chinese storage cans to keep our ammo secure and ready for the Upcoming Festivities seems to me to be poetic justice revenge on the Chi-coms.

Hey, no one's forcing you to buy 'em. But I think you're missing a good deal.

So's my favorite AK rifle. I shoot ammo in it made in Russia. What's your point?

The cans are excellent. I bought a half-dozen of the khaki-colored ones (khaki and black colors are new) from Academy a couple weeks ago when they had this sale before. They were shipped quickly. New. Tough, baked-on enamel finish. Tight-fitting lid with o-ring seal. Just like a USGI can.

In an ideal world, everything useful to us would be Made In The USA. But we live in the world we live in.

Outfitting the American Resistance with excellent inexpensive Chinese storage cans to keep our ammo secure and ready for the Upcoming Festivities seems to me to be poetic justice revenge on the Chi-coms.

Hey, no one's forcing you to buy 'em. But I think you're missing a good deal.

I didn't say they sucked, I was just making an observation. :s0095:
I try to be estute one time and the natives are restless :s0005::p
Thanks for info on quality, I was actually thinking about getting some of the tan cans :D

Mine showed up today, awful packaging

I bought 20, they shipped 5 to a box that would have held 30! Seriously the boxes are half the size of my kitchen table!

It was free shipping, the shipping had to cost dang near what I paid for the cans and there was no need!

Cans look good though ;-)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I bought five, 2 came yesterday in large box with those bubbke bags that were deflated but only one small ding.Today the other 3 came in same size box with no protection third can just bouncing around on the bottom two, it was dented and paint is chipped on the edges.

I sell real brand new US 50 cal cans and they are guaranteed air and water tight for 20 years because that is part of the spec. . The Chineese cans are not . If that doesn't matter buy the cheaper ones. Ours are $15.00 each or one dollar less if you buy 12 or more (case) at $14.00 each or a pallet of 144 cans for $13.00 each . 503-855-4181

Re: things made in China

Most of the stuff you buy is made in China.

If I can help it I would prefer not to buy Chinese goods. Not that I mind sending them money, or that all of their stuff is junk, but for a communist country that is supposedly based on the principle of doing whatever is best for the whole instead of the individual, they are totally not above doing the wrong thing and putting out products that poison people and pets if it makes them a few more pennies.

Not that US companies are above this, but generally they know that if they get caught then they are in deep fecal matter, so they have an incentive not to do it. Less so for corps in China.

With a Chinese ammo can, I wouldn't be surprised if the paint on the can caused cancer or leached into your skin and killed your liver, or something like that.

China definitely has more corruption and shoddier public safety oversight, but they definitely punish the executives of the big companies more when there is a big scandal. The US by and large makes them pay fines. The Chinese will kill you.

From that baby formula scandal a couple years back: "Two people were executed, one given a suspended death penalty, three people receiving life imprisonment, two receiving 15-year jail terms"

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top