JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
if you have a NRA magazine subscription you can find a coupon for ammo boxes (bunker hill Security) at harbor freight for $4.99 limit 8
If you're not going to use it you might offer it up for somebody that wants it.

Last Edited:
I looked at the Costco cans they are made in China, copy's of U.S. made ammo cans could not
believe it Chinese made :s0140:
got to wonder if they will stay air tight or rust out from the inside, I would not think there made
to U.S. specs but who knows

That price is pretty good. Earlier in the year I bought a bunch of steel, milsurp cans that I cleaned up, repainted, and loaded for our ammo stockpiles. IIRC, none of them were that low cost-wise.

I really do prefer the surplus mil ones with a good seal for serious storage. I'm sure the Harbor Freight ones have their light duty uses, but they leak air like a one-dollar tire on a spike strip.

For those of you in the Tacoma area, Surplus Ammo and Arms (102 Puyallup Ave, Tacoma) have the "Fat 50" cans and they hold a lot; tough steel boxes with good seals. Pop some dessicant in there and months later it's still dry.

Apologies for hijacking the thread, if I did.

Costco cans $15.99 for the pair

I bought two pair of them the other day. For being el-cheapo I didn't flinch at the price. They actually appear decent believe it or not. The seals require force to close the lid and snap open once unhinged. Not complaining. They will be used as storage in the house and in the back of the car so if they last 20+ years of that I got my money's worth.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top