JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Woodburn bi mart sorry

I lived in wilsonville for the past year and the woodburn bi-mart has been my hunting ground for that time. There is always ammo there and I have never been empty handed, even in these times...

I have never bought out the store and I never sell ammo, but with this posted now, I hope my well does not dry up!!!

Ive been stopping there twice a week for months this is the most ammo ive seen in at least two months. Its been dried not sure when the last time you stopped in but its been bad.

I always keep around 600-800 on hand (you know, for the zombies) and head out there when I would like to shoot, picking up around 100-200 at a time.

I moved back up to gladstone one month ago and maybe went out to bi-mart about two months ago. They always seem to have the 20 round boxed on hand to fit my need and occasionally have the 500 round boxes as well (I think they were the 500 round boxes, but never needed to pick one up).

If my well is drying up, that sucks! Now with summer coming, I was planning on shooting more than just once every two or three months... I try to camp once or twice a month and always take a few rifles with me to target practice...

The Woodstock BiMart just had at least 15 boxes each of brown box Federal 5.56 XM193F @ $7.99 and UMC .223 @ $8.99. Also a Ruger Mini-14 with a 20 round magazine @ $660.:s0155:

There was a Mini-14 in the Bimart in Mcminnville when i was in there yesterday, i think for the same price or real close to it.

Just got back from buying a couple bricks of .22lr
Several more bricks of "thunderbolt" on the shelf
They was in the process of putting all ammo out: .223, 9mm on the shelf!

They even had 400 lg rifle primers on the shelf!

I just got back from bi-mart, only two 20 count boxes of .223, and now they are mine.

No 9mm
No .40
No .45
No .357
No. .38

They had misc rifle rounds, but nothing much.

On the upside I picked up two mossy oak neoprene masks and a pair of real tree neoprene gloves for only $18. normally it would have been $43. Gotta love sales.

Damascus, OR Bi-Mart had about 8 boxes of Remington 7.62x39... $14.9something/box...

They also had a huge supply of Remington 3" 00-buck and 3" and 2.75" slugs... haven't seen that big of a pile @ a Bi-Mart in a long time... bought three boxes of 00-buck (didn't want to be too greedy)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top