JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If you're rolling by there, they have a pretty big shipment(s?) of ammo.. CCI in particular. I think it's just one per (prior to that/this I heard it was one box of ammo if you purchased a gun) but a bulk pack of anything counts as one also.
They were advertising this shipment and other on-site vendors on the radio.. to last through Sunday.
Also, there's some loaded blackberry bushes right there.. I filled up a big coffee cup in like two minutes while waiting for them to open.
Good luck.

Got some .45 and .380 when I was there yesterday evening. The shelves are not as bare as they used to be. In fact, when I was there they were pretty full. Nice to see. And also nice to see the prices coming down. The S&B .380 was just $16 and the S&B .45 (of which 2 weeks ago I bought some there for $22.99) was $20.

Went back there an hour ago. 100 rounds per person per day for .22LR, 9mm, and .380 ACP. No limit for any other calibers. That is a good sign, because they still had limits on .40 S&W and other calibers not long ago. I picked up another hundred rounds of .40 S&W on my stop, and they had a lot left. They had a fair amount in each of the service calibers. I thought about picking up 100 rds of 9mm, and another 200 or so rounds of .40, but I'm not hurting for anything, and I'd like to think that me leaving some allows more people to do some shooting.

A bit of advice that I have passed to my children...

Buy more ammunition than you shoot for the next several years.
We don't need to go crazy, but I have advised my family to include a certain amount in the budget that will allow a steady increase in the armory.

Don't get caught flat-footed again.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads