JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Goes fast.

Last time I was at the Tanasbourne location a HERD of people suddenly appeared and cleared out the restocked ammo section. Saw something similar with Bimart, it is the same people showing up at restock and buying the ammo up.

Someone is organizing this and working with people to buy up the ammo.

"(II) the law of the State provides that such a permit is to be issued only after an authorized government official has verified that the information available to such official does not indicate that possession of a firearm by such other person would be in violation of law; or
"(ii) in the case of an ammunition transfer—
"(I) such other person has presented to the licensee a permit that—
"(aa) allows such other person to possess or acquire ammunition, or to possess or acquire a firearm; and
"(bb) was issued not more than 5 years earlier by the State in which the transfer is to take place; and
II) the law of the State provides that such a permit is to be issued only after an authorized government official has verified that the information available to such official does not indicate that possession of ammunition by such other person would be in violation of law;"; and

Last Edited:
Ammo dump throughout the day at Sportsman's on 82nd.

Screenshot_20210317-051453.png

Goes fast.

Last time I was at the Tanasbourne location a HERD of people suddenly appeared and cleared out the restocked ammo section. Saw something similar with Bimart, it is the same people showing up at restock and buying the ammo up.

Someone is organizing this and working with people to buy up the ammo.
AmmoMafia

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top